What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bunnies

Ike E Bear

Juniors
You need a utility on the bench these days, even just for injuries sake. Maguire probably isn't up to playing 80 minutes a match anyway.

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Morgan
4. Reddy
5. Hicks
6. Morts (sigh)
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Maguire
10. Allgood
11. Hindy
12. Smith
13. Horo

14. Keating
15. Lasalo
16. Shacks
17. Moimoi

One hooker would be doable for us.

It'd involve shuffling Hayne (or someone like Reddy) to 5/8 in the case of an injury to that hooker, though.

The team actually has a good bit of flexibility and utility in it to allow a four-forward bench, especially with the likes of Smith (experience) and Lasalo or Horo (youth) capable of filling in as a centre in a pinch.

The big question, however, is if Maguire was up to it. Only he and Kearney would have a good idea on that, I'd say.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
1.hayne
2.burt
3.reddy
4.whatuira
5.walker
6.mortimer
7.robson
8.moimoi
9.mcguire
10.mannah
11.hindy
12.smith
13.horo

14.keating
15.lasalo
16.allgood
17.shackleton

forward pass

Coach
a couple of forumites on there??

00011100-image.gif

Ha Ha - "On the count of three - unleash Fui Fui" !! That is my slogan I gave to Misty. Brings a tear to the eye !

Eels Dude

Coach

Its our home game in their house :?

Yeah no, I was just surprised by the price but double checked on ticketek.

Tickets to the Northern and Southern Terraces have jumped a massive 5 bucks since last year. $17 to $22... that's a big hike in one go. I know the club is trying to rely on membership, but a lot of fans are going to be turned off by such a large price increase in one hit.

Eels Dude

Coach
The big question, however, is if Maguire was up to it. Only he and Kearney would have a good idea on that, I'd say.

That is the big question. Maguire has played most of his entire NRL career off the bench, and he's a lot older now. If he did play 80 minute matches it wouldn't have been at hooker but on the rare occasions he started in the centres of in the halves. So chances are if he couldn't do it at his peak, he'd be even less likely too now.

The Omen

Juniors
no pun intended here

but is Joel ready to come back yet ?

am sure i read a few posts recently that said he did play with Wenty last week but didn't look 100% yet

Gronk

Staff member
So where is this %#** team and why is our club always last to post ? :fist:

The Omen

Juniors
Reddy has to come straight back in IMO, Morgan marking Inglis could get ugly.

i'd be worried about Whatuira marking Inglis after last weekend ..
putting your arm out and slapping them on the shoulder isn't going to stop someone

SDM

First Grade
Yeah no, I was just surprised by the price but double checked on ticketek.

Tickets to the Northern and Southern Terraces have jumped a massive 5 bucks since last year. $17 to $22... that's a big hike in one go. I know the club is trying to rely on membership, but a lot of fans are going to be turned off by such a large price increase in one hit.

A bit like those Jerks from Parra Stadium, putting the price of a schooner up by a lazy 16%

Last edited:

Latest posts