What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Cows

island pro

Juniors
Nathan Gardner, Blake Ferguson, Dean Collis, Ben Pomeroy, Isaac Gordon, Trent Barrett [c], Tim Smith, Josh Cordoba, John Morris, Luke Douglas, Grant Millington, Anthony Tupou, Paul Gallen. Subs: Adam Cuthbertson, Broderick Wright, Paul Aiton, Siosaia Vave, Taulima Tautai (one to be omitted).

PHaTMaN

Juniors
So Snowden pleady guilty I take it?

I thought he would have gotten a week regardless?

Inferno

Coach
I thought he played pretty well over the weekend. Ran really hard and made some decent metres for the short time he was on the field.

Hughesy215

Juniors

Sharks Round 16 Team Lists

22/06/2010 4:00:19 PM

Sharks Round 16 teams for this weekend:
NRL:
Sharks v Cowboys
Saturday June 26
Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.30pm

1 Nathan Gardner
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Dean Collis
4 Ben Pomeroy
5 Isaac Gordon
6 Trent Barrett (c)
7 Tim Smith
8 Josh Cordoba
9 John Morris
10 Luke Douglas
11 Grant Millington
12 Anthony Tupou
13 Paul Gallen
INTERCHANGE
14 Adam Cuthbertson
15 Broderick Wright
16 Paul Aiton
17 Siosaia Vave
18 Taulima Tautai

TOYOTA CUP:
Sharks v Cowboys
Saturday June 26
Dairy Farmers Stadium 5.15pm

1 Callum Tutauha
2 Joe Rokoqo
3 Ricky Leutele
4 Elih Baillie
5 Daniel Perkins
6 Albert Kelly
7 Chad Townsend
8 Duncan Reilly
9 Warwick Carter (c)
10 Jake Anlezark
11 Tyson Frizell
12 Tyrone Peachey
13 Kyle O'Donnell
INTERCHANGE
14 Haydn Peacock
15 Adam Goode
16 Dane Snelson
17 Rodney Moefaauo
18 Peter Gallen

NSW CUP:
Sharks v Western Suburbs Magpies
Saturday June 26
Henson Park 1.00pm

1 Jamen McLeod
2 Matt Parata
3 Nathan Stapleton
4 Trent Grubb
5 Luke Covell
6 Matthew Wright
7 Scott Porter (c)
8 Inoke Tapa’atoutai
9 Stuart Flanagan
10 Luke Harlen
11 Alan Munro
12 Jayson Bukuya
19 Lancen Joudo
INTERCHANGE
14 Johnny Mannah
15 Ian James
20 Herman Retzlaff
25 John Viiga

Inferno

Coach
When are we going to see Matty Wright get a run in first grade!

I believe he's the only person in our top 25 who hasn't had a run yet aside from those who have had injury concerns (Mannah, Bukuya, Williams)

Vossy

Bench
he's a work in progress, working on his game in NSW Cup before he is ready for fulltime NRL, considering last year he went from SG Ball > NRL..massive for an 18 year old to play NRL

Inferno

Coach
He played more than half a dozen games last year and I think he showed he wasn't out of his depth.

He had a full off season to work on size, strength, defence whatever, how could he have gone backward in that time?

Hughesy215

Juniors
I dont think he has gone backwards i just think Ricky is hesitant to put another youngster into the backline. We have a good mix of youth and experience matty will get a run next year or even to the backend of this year. He is stilly young

Inferno

Coach
He better come good, he's on enough.

That is my thinking. He's a top 25 player, it's ridiculous not to pick him. At least give him a run off the bench.

Baz is likely gone next year and he is potentially capable of filling that role. But we won't fargen know until he's given a crack.

RgSharks

Juniors
That is my thinking. He's a top 25 player, it's ridiculous not to pick him. At least give him a run off the bench.

Baz is likely gone next year and he is potentially capable of filling that role. But we won't fargen know until he's given a crack.

The word is he has been under preforming and has had a bad attitude of late. He was taken out of u/20s because of this.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He was taken out of u/20s because of this.

That just doesn't make sense. he has been there all year. 4 months. & he has been playing well in the NSW cup & would be the first one picked for U20's & from what i saw on the weekend, the U 20's are rubbish, at least defensively.

jc155776

Coach
Who does he replace though?

While we still have a slim hope of making the finals and playing alright I am thinking they will stick solid for now.

Once the season is gone the experimenting for next year will begin.

jc155776

Coach
He would be playing NSW Cup to toughen him up and get more time defending against men.

The Under 20 comp as a whole is horrendously poor stadard defence wise. And because of that the attack suffers as well because as soon as they dont come up against turnstiles they panic.