What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v eel

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like this team.

I like the Capewell/Sorenson/Bukuya competition, some needs to play right second row next year. One on the bench.

I have no issue with Feki.

MilkShark

First Grade
Sorensen won’t pass the head assessment IMO.

The other one....I’m a Fekster TBH but I might not of gone this way.
If it’s a head problem he wouldn’t on the list at all? It’s strange, Sorenson has been killing it.

I think having both Feki and Holmes at the back is a problem given the fact they both are having troubles taking bombs.

M2D2

Bench
I think were going to see a lot of high balls this weekend fellas.
And i dont mean someone being to drunk at the top of PB stand.

I cannot believe this team.

I knew he would put Holmes at fullback i was hoping he wouldnt

I cant believe though Feki over Katoa, we now have a combination at the back Holmes/Feki who cant catch a bomb, and you can bet Leutele will run attackers off the bomb and give away a penalty

Capewell over Sorensen, dont understand, even if Sorensen has to pass protocol select him then replace him come friday or saturday

Dillon if Sorensen drops out, he has offered nothing why not try Uele if Sorensen dosent pass protocol

I am concerned we could lose to the worse team in the comp

coolumsharkie

Referee
I cannot believe this team.

I knew he would put Holmes at fullback i was hoping he wouldn't

I cant believe though Feki over Katoa, we now have a combination at the back Holmes/Feki who cant catch a bomb, and you can bet Leutele will run attackers off the bomb and give away a penalty

Capewell over Sorensen, dont understand, even if Sorensen has to pass protocol select him then replace him come friday or saturday

Dillon if Sorensen drops out, he has offered nothing why not try Uele if Sorensen dosent pass protocol

I am concerned we could lose to the worse team in the comp

Hahahaha you just love your newbies don't you stake?

azzah72

Bench
Good team, playing the defence card. Parra will pepper us.
I think Val will be the most tested with bombs otherwise we have the personnel to hold them off.

Sharks by 2

Inferno

Coach
I thought Capewell played well last week, was better than Sorenson.

I went back and checked his stats. He made 43 of 46 tackles and ran for a tick over 100m. Also gave away 3 penalties. On paper his game was decent, he just didn't impress me.

Latest posts