What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Eels - OMG, Pom is back?????

Barromundi

Juniors
Cronulla Sharks: Albert Kelly, Blake Ferguson, Nathan Stapleton, Ben Pomeroy, Luke Covell, Trent Barrett (c), Tim Smith, Kade Snowden, John Morris, Luke Douglas, Grant Millington, Anthony Tupou, Paul Gallen. Interchange from: Adam Cuthbertson, Josh Cordoba, Paul Aiton, Siosaia Vave, Taulima Tautai

I have nothing to say, except Redback, perhaps you have been right all along.

azzah72

Bench
i can only laugh now..... hacks all round in this club.

I can only hope that maybe they'll drop cordoba and maybe pomm will play second row and tats in the centres, otherwise it's shyte.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
Good chance I'll be offered a spare season seat in the ET stand for this weeks game. Not sure I'll take up the offer though. It's gonna be ugly.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Honestly dudes, as I keep saying, it doesn't matter who the personnel are. They are set up to fail.

The only way out is to let the team go freelance and just play what they see. The fun has been structured out of them to the point they are burning out.

Gallen, Dougie and Snowie in particular look to have the weight of the world on their shoulders.

carcharias

Immortal
there is only a couple blokes in the NRL who are given freelance I reckon...one of them we play this weekend.

Hughesy215

Juniors
i was listening to triple m last night at the game and sterlo and joey two great halfbacks both said that we play really high risk attacting football which leads to errors. too much stupid offloads, long passes etc all a result of trying to make plays that the dragons etc do. i agree let em do whatever the hell they want in attack because it cant get worse, give em guidelines like "attack their left then shift it and go up the middle etc. Apart from that let em go Ricky please FFS let em go!

The Dodger

First Grade
there is only a couple blokes in the NRL who are given freelance I reckon...one of them we play this weekend.
well said carch.
with a bit more confidence and a few more games under his belt, the only player i would let roam is albert kelly.

my biggest problem last night (apart from the f**king MISTAKES) was our structure.
morris isn't a halfback and barrett couldn't organise a root in a brothel.
everytime he caught the ball on the 5th tackle, he was way too close to the line each time and because he is the only playmaker, the bunnies always rushed to him on the 5th and caused him to pass or rush a kick off.

hopefully tim smith can organise our attack a bit better than what we have seen.

i can only hope that barrett and smith combine well.
if not, then move barrett to lock, gallen back in the second row where he belongs and kelly into 5/8.

roboshark

Coach
U beuaty. Pomm...hopefully he can make a difference with our poor handling from last nite

Oh , hang on............................

Surely

Post Whore
Apparently he was going to give someone better a run like ummmm oh ok I give up.

Johns Magic

Referee
Morris back at hooker where he belongs. I think it's a bit stupid to have both him and Aiton in the side when Morris is clearly an 80 minute player. Not that he's a bad player, but Aiton was money that could have been spent on a back.