What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Eels

BWNB

First Grade
1. N.Stapleton
2. B.Ferguson
3. M.Wright
4. R.Williams
5. L.Covell
6. T.Barrett
7. S.Porter
8. K.Snowden
9. T.Caine
10. J.Mannah
11. A.Vea
12. L.Douglas
13. A.Tupou
-
14. J.Selmes
15. G.Millington
16. M.Brown
17. T.Seu Seu

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

I like it, we're in for a win.
I dont know about Selmes or Brown but...

Eion

First Grade
The only thing I don't like is Williams at centre. Fergo at centre and bring Orcher in as fullback or wing for mine.

newman

First Grade
Very inexperienced team. But the experienced blokes havent been getting the job done, so why not?

chewsta

First Grade
Not real confident of a win due to the lack of experience out there BUT Im actually lookin forward to seeing these young guys get a run together.
I hope Stapleton sits in Toops hip pocket all night long, I want to see him in some space.

No Hughes, thank f**k for that! Barret and Porter may actually receive the ball BEFORE the defensive line hits them this week.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Hopefully Cain stays in the team this time.

Brown on the bench to cover for Stapleton or Pushes Williams into the back row if the forwards start to struggle.

Plastered

Juniors
The only thing I don't like is Williams at centre. Fergo at centre and bring Orcher in as fullback or wing for mine.

Do that and we have no good defenders in the backline, although I'd love to see Orcher somewhere. They'll run rings around that backline all night, thank god it's Parra and not the Broncs or the Storm. I hope Wright has improved his defence from the last time we saw him...

Only 4 players in the starting side from last years team, including Wombat!!

sharkies_08

Juniors
Gotta love the Peach pulling off a bone rattler! On Saturdays game, Stappo at FB offers us that bit of x-factor we have been lacking. Scott Porter...who the fugg is he? He has got to be 10 times better than the alternative though. :eek:

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Pom & Hughes gone, young guys getting a shot, it's not exactly the best side we've ever sent out but i'm happy with that lineup. It certainly beats a copy & paste of the same old sh*t like most weeks.

da brain

Juniors
i like the team, 2010 starts this week, sticky should have pulled out the axe 3 years ago, 2009 has been a discrase, the only positive that can be salvaged from this year is descovering some genuine talent for the future, i dont belive sticky has the balls to go ahead with this team, last minute he will bring back the usual suspects and give them one more chance.