What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

Wobbygong

First Grade
Ennis, has a severe middle ear infection which is apparently affecting his balance, he should be fine for the following week.

weasel

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Knights' MOM last week, 22 year old who led his team to win the QRL last season.

Incorrect, actually. They were runners-up to Burleigh. Although during the Knights-Tigers match one of the commentators wrongly stated otherwise. Campbell set up a try with about thirty seconds left in the GF then kicked a difficult conversion, but that only levelled the scores. They went on to get beat in golden point.

wildmooka

Juniors
Guys, just browsing over at WORL and the mail over there is that Micky Ennis has a seriously inflamed middle ear infection, which has caused a major loss of balance.
icon9.gif
This happened to me a few years ago and it is not a good thing to have. If it is as bad as they say, he might be out for a while.

borat

Bench
Still would not surprise me if Ennis is a late inclusion in the team. In SMH yesterday it stated that Poore and Naiqama would be out for enother week also. Maybe Browny is foxing and planning on some more late changes.

borat

Bench
The important factor here is the Knights have absolutely no leader on the park. No Johns, no Buderus no Simpson. Campbell and Mullen won't lead them around the field and Gidley is no Captain. I expect Craig Smith to basically take over as he has been influential since joining the knights on leadership issues. The Knights will be a rudderless ship and when the pressure is applied we will roll them.

wildmooka

Juniors
We will win this game. There is still plenty of class in this yeam even with injuries and rep duties. If they play smart controlled footy, the points will come. I'm expecting a good solid victory, nothing flashy, just solid.

Stranger

Coach
The important factor here is the Knights have absolutely no leader on the park. No Johns, no Buderus no Simpson. Campbell and Mullen won't lead them around the field and Gidley is no Captain. I expect Craig Smith to basically take over as he has been influential since joining the knights on leadership issues. The Knights will be a rudderless ship and when the pressure is applied we will roll them.

That is the main problem that will beat the knights. Craig Smith is a natural leader and should have that (c) next to his name. Although if our forward pack stands up like the last few weeks it should be an entertaining match.

gullsfan

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Australia Under 19's 5/8.

Knights' MOM last week, 22 year old who led his team to win the QRL last season.
Played for Easts Tigers who lost to Burleigh Bears in the '04 Q cup final. I beleive one of the commentators made the above misquote in last week's telecast.
Anyways, goes alright.
How's Luke Dalziel-Don travelling down there? Was he ever a chance of a first grade start this week or just a run of the mill reserve grader?

Latest posts