What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers

Hurriflatch

Referee
Assuming that Fui, Wags, PJ, Wade and TIT are all out.

1. Reddy
2. Petersen
3. B.Smith
4. Burt
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. T.Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. H.Perenara

14. M.Perenara <--- Young but unless Henderson is back could be the best option
15. Widders
16. Peek
17. Vella

Agent Mulder

Bench
Don't like putting Burt in the Centres but if Wagon and Tahu are out, I agree with that side.

Henry Perenara must start next week.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Agent Mulder said:
Don't like putting Burt in the Centres but if Wagon and Tahu are out, I agree with that side.

Henry Perenara must start next week.

Well it was either Burt or Ash Graham in the #4

ParraMatt

Bench
1. Reddy
2. Peterson
3. Smith
4. Delaney
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Perenara

14. Peek
15. Vella
16. Widders
17. Cannings

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I guess that is a worse case scenario if all them players are out. While Fui and Tahu are almost certainly gone Wags, PJ and McKinnon would have to be a chance.

ParraMatt

Bench
Morris to hooker, Delaney to Five-Eighth as that's where he played junior football and throw Widders to centre. I don't know. lol

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Widders is a waste at centre, he's an awesome lock and should never play centre again. Anyway PJ and Wags should be alright, they only got head knocks.

If Wade is out again I just hope Reddy gets his spot and not Burt [-o<.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just because PJ was listed as OK after the match doesn't mean he'll play next week.

All that was meant last night was that it wasn't a major injury but he still got a heavy concussion and spent the night at Baulkum Hills Hopsital.

Hurriflatch said:
Just because PJ was listed as OK after the match doesn't mean he'll play next week.

All that was meant last night was that it wasn't a major injury but he still got a heavy concussion and spent the night at Baulkum Hills Hopsital.

Footage I saw of PJ on telly suggested that he was laughing. Thats good enough sign for me to suggest he will be ok. We need him.

Hellsy

Immortal
He will be OK. But whether he is OK enough to play??? I actually hope NOT. He needs to rest and look after his health and only return when fully fit.

bartman

Immortal
If PJ is out, and Henderson still out, it seems like someone new will have to step up to that bench/playmaker role... Will be interesting to see what Brian does - I don't expect he'd play his cards yet in the named Tuesday night line-up? Expect PJ named, and to possibily be a late withdrawal.

My guess at Tuesday night's side:
1. Burt (assuming Wade is out)
2. Peterson (back to bench if Wade named)
3. B. Smith
4. Wagon (but may withdraw pre-game)
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Robinson

14. PJ Marsh (would withdraw pre-game)
15. Widders
16. Peek
17. Moi Moi (unless suspended)/Vella
18. Vella/H Perenara
(19. Petersen if Wade named)

Phillips

Referee
if Marsh is out, what about Ian Henderson?? or is he injured...

we need atleast someone to interchange with Riddell, Drew Dalton or James Storer perhaps?

bartman

Immortal
As Hurri said, Marcus Perenara. But don't expect this or any other debutante to be named in advance...

Jodeci

Bench
If Wade, Tahu, Wags, Pj and Fui are gone:

1. Reddy
2. Burt
3. Smith
4. Widders
5. Guru
6. Morris
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindy
12. Morrison
13. Robinson

14. Henry P (Morris to hooker and Henry to 5/8)
15. Peek
16. Vella
17. Jack Afaga
18. Sideshow

Latest posts