What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers.

Diesel

Referee
i predict if we lose this one, the wheels will start falling off just like last year.... players can only handle so many "close" loses before the flood gates open again.....

You could be right there. If they start giving up at round 10 it's going to be a long winter.

We have been competitive in all games since round 4, it's the uncle Ivan factor that could decide the winner

jamaman

Juniors
i predict if we lose this one, the wheels will start falling off just like last year.... players can only handle so many "close" loses before the flood gates open again.....

the wheels went 2 yrs ago! ..if we don't get the wooden spoon this year then it would have been a good season:crazy:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't think they switched off in the final 20 last week, it's was more that the dogs lifted and we couldn't match them.

You guys stopped hitting the ball up hard from the start of the second half, allowing the Bulldogs to build momentum. When it came to the final 20mins, you guys were unable to lift back to the levels you played at in the first half.

Not sure what Elliot said at half time, but it didn't work.

Penrose11

Juniors
Has anyone heard of any late changes to the lineup? Did Neilson travel over? Did laumape or hurrell not play for vulcans? Hopefully one or over gets the late call up. Be good to see matagi onto bench at expense of Taylor as well

ozbash

Referee
laumape played, scored a try and pretty sure Hurrell played

Sam Rapira in,,

1 GLEN FISIIAHI
2 BILL TUPOU
3 BEN HENRY
4 CARLOS TUIMAVAVE
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 THOMAS LEULUAI
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
14 BEN MATULINO
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 RUSSELL PACKER
11 FELETI MATEO
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 TODD LOWRIE
Interchange:
8 SAM RAPIRA
15 JACOB LILLYMAN
16 ELIJAH TAYLOR
17 PITA GODINET

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade

well, the wheels have well and truely fallen off.

the horse has bolted.

the fat lady has sung.

the camels back is broken.

and we`re only in rd 10!

:(

Blair

Coach

the horse has bolted.

the fat lady has sung.

and we`re only in rd 10!

I can do without you popping in here tonight, if I can be honest.

Micistm

Bench

the horse has bolted.

the fat lady has sung.

and we`re only in rd 10!

The final straw that stopped the camel humping...? Or something like that:lol:

ozbash

Referee
13479_10151900521349018_371554409_n.jpg