What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Anyone see any interest in CNK to centre, that it might be a 'lets look and see'? Or just a case of TT at the back is more preferable to them than CNK there and MGT at center

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Initially thought the same, but probably more TT can't play centre.
True...but MGT can, even if they seemed to write him off after the Eels loss. They obviously saw something in him there when he got skinned that he wasn't up to it. Probably more so that they see TT as a more dependable option. Conspiracy theorists might go down the 'CNK to centre, 2025' route, but who knows

Big Marn

Bench
True...but MGT can, even if they seemed to write him off after the Eels loss. They obviously saw something in him there when he got skinned that he wasn't up to it. Probably more so that they see TT as a more dependable option. Conspiracy theorists might go down the 'CNK to centre, 2025' route, but who knows
Wouldnt give up on MGT just yet. I think it was more his hands let him down at critical momentum swinging times in that game.
Subsequently hes played light out the last 2 Cup appearances. Still raw but the potential to be a good NRL player is there.

JJ

Immortal
I'd be blooding the youngsters tbh, if they have the talent - if they can't handle the roughness when will they? No pressure as season is gone, and already going well at lower levels...

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wouldnt give up on MGT just yet. I think it was more his hands let him down at critical momentum swinging times in that game.
Subsequently hes played light out the last 2 Cup appearances. Still raw but the potential to be a good NRL player is there.
Nah I'm a fan. I think it was seen that he was defensively exposed against the Eels, and as we know there's only one way to improve that...well two, train but most importantly play and get experience.

I would have gone CHT at 1 and MGT at centre, but I appreciate Webby is seeing more than me, has the picture for NSW Cup etc.

Does anyone know how Halasima is going in NSW Cup? I know guys in our back row chew up big minutes, but we need to get this guy in the fold somehow. Beasts like him just don't come along.

Meth

Staff member
From the little I've seen, I'm keen to see how Graham-Taufa goes on the wing.