What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team v storm

The mrs has been whinging about never visiting her sister in Melbourne.

So im getting brownie points for taking her there for the long weekend, "oh what a coincidence" Sharks are playing there too.

Yep. No way possible she'll see through that one.

shaggs

Coach
He will prov play reggies , no need to name him. Maybe jersey 23 is the only one that goes over his gut.

Marchad

Juniors
What is our record like in Melbourne. I have a gut feeling we might do these guys as well.

webShark

goodun - sick of being associated with those cheatin merkins.

Bit harsh. We might actually win something with their involvement. Believe me we wouldn't win without them. Blair, Finch, Mclean, Weston, Vave, Waga all add quality at NSW Cup level.

Card Shark

Immortal
Scratch Gal off the team list.

He'll be suspended for 2 weeks & be back for SOO 2.

Never plays for the Sharks.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, some wanted him to have a rest after the game anyway.

We have proven we can win without him & I'd like to see the guys who have been involved with our winning streak given a shot at Melbourne in Melbourne.

Someone is going to have to miss out with Lewis coming back anyway. Gal coming back the following week will keep them all on their toes.

Latest posts