What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

bmaccc

Juniors
1. Will Kennedy
2. Sione Katoa
3. Connor Tracey
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Mawene Hiroti
6. Matt Moylan
7. Braydon Trindall
8. Toby Rudolf
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Aaron Woods (c)
11. Briton Nikora
12. Teig Wilton
13. Jack Williams

14. Luke Metcalf
15. Braden Hamlin-Uele
16. Aiden Tolman
17. Siosifa Talakai

18. Kai O’Donnell
19. Billy Magoulis
20. Jenson Taumoepeau
21. Jonaiah Lualua

Talakai bench for Wilton.
Metcalf bench for Moylan.
Ramien escaped with a fine so he's clear

Big Bloke

Juniors
Players rested, injured or suspended for the Storm:

• Cameron Munster
  • Christian Welch
  • Felise Kaufusi
  • Jesse Bromwich
  • Josh Addo-Carr
  • Kenneath Bromwich
  • Reimis Smith
  • Tom Eisenhuth

Ozzi_78

First Grade
They want the MP too. They haven’t gone hard as they like. Oh and CB is still pissed about 2016.

myrrh ken

First Grade
geez ramien was lucky. that was a bad one. Need his power and aggression without the dumbness

Inferno

Coach
Chambers still can't crack the 21.

How long has he been in the bubble, 2 or 3 weeks? You would think that puts to bed any chance of re-signing him.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I thought the cheese played tired last week and H Grant was lucky to get off with a fine considering Tolman copped a week for his supposed hip drop , along with Pap still not looking 100% . There is gaps in the Storm team , wings and right center are unknowns and along with the 2 2nd rowers are the players we play at . Their right hand defence is where we should be going at , our left hand attack is our strength .
Our biggest weakness and CB will have pinpointed it is the sloth in the middle , i hope Hannay has him doing tackling and lateral movement practice all this week .
We just have to play with a not die wondering attitude .

Chimp

Juniors
Reckon Bellamy has this bunch fired right up - their famed ‘next man up’ will kick in nicely.
Gonna be a very tough game for us, suspect our lazy markers/ruck and ‘A’ defenders will be tore a new one with inside balls. Grant, Hynes and Pap could have a field day.
I’ve been saying for weeks that I can see us getting walloped, and missing the 8 based on points difference suffered in this game.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Roosters have named a pretty ok squad, few key players back.

They'll be smarting from that big loss and want to go into the finals in better form and combos reformed imo.

Wonder was the whole signing of chambers just the club sucking up to Bellamy. It was clear from before he signed that he was well past his best and since Bellamy aint coming here he can't even make the Tuesday squad.

Bomber got that one correct.

SharkShocked

Bench
The only way i can see us making the 8 is a Roosters team that now gets every decision based on last weeks blow up with a few players back.... a close loss to the Storm 2-6 points and then hopefully a very tight game between the Titans and Warriors, with hopefully a Warriors upset.

I don't see us beating Melbourne as mentioned, they will go right through our middle all day and make 60+ a set.

Latest posts