What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
On the other side of the bye. Aitken back. Hopefully our boys pull up ok from rep

1- Walsh
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Arthars
4- Asi
5- Montoya
6- Johnson
7- Volkman
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Lui
11- Aitken
12- Harris
13- Curran

Res- Afoa, Tevaga, Katoa, Harris-Tavita

Blair

Coach
On the other side of the bye. Aitken back. Hopefully our boys pull up ok from rep

1- Walsh
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Arthars
4- Asi
5- Montoya
6- Johnson
7- Volkman
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Lui
11- Aitken
12- Harris
13- Curran

Res- Afoa, Tevaga, Katoa, Harris-Tavita
I can hear the Mt Smart drums beating already!

Does anyone else remember the Warriors chant?

'Warriors! Warriors! Warriors!...'

Let's hope it echoes an eternity.

Last edited:

Leber

Bench
1 Walsh
2 Montoya
3 Aitken
4 Arthars
5 DWZ
6 CHT
7 Volkman
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Pene
11 Sironen
12 Harris
13 Curran

14 Tevaga
15 Katoa
16 Afoa
17 Kepu

Meth

Staff member

I've given up on calling for this, but then again, I'm calling for Asi, which isn't going to happen either. Let's be honest, it's going to be Pompey. And if Vailea is fit, he's over Arthars.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
12557934.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Will Shaun still be a cat or have crack, no longer the Kiwi half, must sting.

Stand up. Tohu will.

hitro

Juniors
The team looks pretty good apart from the prop rotation. Could they re-sign Matt Lodge? He wants to play and he's already on the payroll. Wonder if they're talking to James Tamoe?
I think Stacey is doing a better job than Nathan Brown

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Suddenly picking the obviously right backline in our first game back in NZ. It’s like we’ve been deliberately sabotaged but they’re too scared to do it on NZ soil.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Suddenly picking the obviously right backline in our first game back in NZ. It’s like we’ve been deliberately sabotaged but they’re too scared to do it on NZ soil.
Yeah, WTF? I felt like posting ALERT ALERT, AITKEN AT CENTRE, ALERT.

Holy shit. 16 rounds in and we FINALLY pick the right side. No Pompey, Aitken in the centres, Arthurs in, Pene dropped, and Volkman at 6.

You can have this one, Mr Angry. Stacey has finally seen the light!

We'll win this one. Shit I wish I was going. As much as this season (and the 10 preceding it) has sucked, I am mega excited about this weekend.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Will Shaun still be a cat or have crack, no longer the Kiwi half, must sting.

Stand up. Tohu will.
I reckon he'll play OK. Now that I think about it, he was decent the first couple of weeks, when I'm sure the homesickness etc wasn't prevalent.

Cmon boys. Let's dick them and make it a spectacle. Bring back the beating drums, running through the tunnel from the #2, the chaaaahooing, the DEFENCE call, abusing snot out of the ref, and a bit of razzle dazzle.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Lui didn’t even make extended bench. I know he’s only just joined and probably not upto standard but where are all our props? Pene looks like he’s 15kgs to light and other than Bunty and AFB, who do we have there for next year? Tohu is just wasted when he goes into the front row