What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Asbestos

Card Shark

Immortal
I hope they are ready for that cat Dylan Walker.
He should’ve been processed last time we played them ... but in true Sharks style they stood back and let the merkin laugh in their faces.

So many scores to settle!

Geez I hope we knock em out just to see this cat cry!

cb4

First Grade
Braile

Brailey wouldn’t have played FG there would he?

DTTC is probably right a few in the lower grades but the first grade hoodoo is a thing of a past team (that’s what lm telling myself anyway).

Brailey hasn't in first grade.

Feki, Chad, Fifi, prior, Wade and Boogie are the only ones in the current squad who have played in our colours at Brookvale.

So where does Moylan come into the equation? During the game, dependent on how we are fairing, a back line shuffle, and then him, replacing Gray, from off the bench? What'sv the census of opinion?
If JoMo is reading this - Please answer;)

There’s only one thing for the boys to look at this week,
It’s not about any hoodoos or home grounds etc...
Do they want to play, and win, a Grand Final?
If they do, they need to beat that team on Saturday night. Doesn’t matter who the players are that they are playing against.

Ads

First Grade
So where does Moylan come into the equation? During the game, dependent on how we are fairing, a back line shuffle, and then him, replacing Gray, from off the bench? What'sv the census of opinion?
If JoMo is reading this - Please answer;)
Fullback. Dugan centre. Morris wing. Gray out.

Windy70

Juniors
The Asbestos means the ground should be in a big containment bubble. so at least we don't have to worry about weather.