What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Brisbane

to_ddeath

Coach
Does not matter what 17 you put out we will destroy you at home in front of our home crowd and lockys last home game ever. Also 1 guy on our bench is called Gillet you might have heard of him....

Whateves.....Yeah until he arrived, I only knew of Gilette razors. Big f**king deal twit.

T.

Mr Red

First Grade
Does not matter what 17 you put out we will destroy you at home in front of our home crowd and lockys last home game ever. Also 1 guy on our bench is called Gillet you might have heard of him....
i havent heard of Gillet... but i have heard of GILLETT.. you must be a big fan cant even spell his name...
PS - GILLETT is the guy on the bench that looks and runs like a disabled donkey... you might have heard of him...

Minh

First Grade
Maybe in 2010 Bronks analysis he saw a dejected Lockyer trudging off into the sunset and the image doesn't suit his style.:sarcasm:

Father Ted

First Grade
broncos2010
user_offline.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Semi Final vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting
Hmm I am not so confident in this game boys. But if I don't do my usual troll in the opponents forum we might lose since its been such good luck :(.

Should I tell the dragons what I think of there team ? :)

Backbone of steel this one.

Cagey Mac

Bench
broncos2010
user_offline.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Semi Final vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting
Hmm I am not so confident in this game boys. But if I don't do my usual troll in the opponents forum we might lose since its been such good luck :(.

Should I tell the dragons what I think of there team ? :)

Backbone of steel this one.
Now if only someone on the Broncos forum can tell him the difference between there and their ..Oh hang on, they're Brisbane supporters aren't they

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Getting ready to roll out the door now.

Beaut warm day. Should be at the Caxton by 4:30-5:00 PM. Might see a few of you there.

Go Saints! Bring it home!

Minh

First Grade
Getting ready to roll out the door now.

Beaut warm day. Should be at the Caxton by 4:30-5:00 PM. Might see a few of you there.

Go Saints! Bring it home!

Good luck Willow and all Dragons fans out there.

Go The Mighty dragons!!!:cool:

Saints are gonna get hammered, even with the two refs on your side as usual. Look for the Gillett magic around the 20 minute mark.

Latest posts