What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Broncos

Cagey Mac

Bench
Coops ankle must have blown up after the game
Scott will do okay defensively
It does weaken or LH attack however

TheRev

First Grade
srsly.. why not play Green, I dont see what benefit Scott brings to the backline, unless he just wants us to bash Brisbane.

ebbedfred

Bench
If you check out:
http://www.nrl.com/stanley-brothers-battle-for-dragons-spot/tabid/10874/newsid/66536/default.aspx

It is an article about how the Stanley brothers are competing for the same centre spot when Chase is right to go again.

At the end of the article it mentions "Dragons left centre Matt Cooper did not take part in Tuesday's field session in Wollongong, though team officials said he was in no doubt to face Brisbane on Friday night."

I guess that doubt is now there. I would have thought if he was any chance he would have been named, unless they playing mind games?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Has Chase Stanley plugged someone's missus or something? You'd think he'd slot into centre if Coops is out

giboz71

First Grade
Cooper out with the same ankle problem. Makes me wonder why we bothered getting Chase back if he's not playing when Coops is injured.

Guess Pricey knows best....looks like we're gonna play it tight with a stacked forward pack.

No King/Fien, Scott at centre....hope we don't need to chase points.

Reyter

Juniors
Very confusing. I would be surprised if this is the team that takes the field. If Cooper is out surely Chase Stanley or Green will play in the centers.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
The Broncos have an excellent backline, I think Price believes we need to have a good defender at centre. I think if Green or Chase were in that position they would be targetted all game

giboz71

First Grade
Wow...Stanley, Mathews, Miller, Emmett out injured?

Amazing how guys we never see on the field are always busted.

How are they hurting themselves?

Bring back choc

Juniors
Cooper won't play..

I think Friday night will be a grind. Strong defence needed.
Beau Scott is the correct selection.
I think hodges would be too much for young green at suncorp

TheRev

First Grade
whats wrong with price, doesn't he read this forum, before he selects the team.

Actually Price has pretty much been in sync with us these past few rounds!

With the whole Chase/Kyle/Green thing, id love to know whats going on, Price obviously has something in mind, maybe he just doesnt want to announce Green and have the Broncos target him or something.

giboz71

First Grade
Well, with no Cooper and no Stanley, then Scott is the obvious choice.

Hodges and Reed are a pretty potent centre pairing, so hopefully Scott and Kyle can shut them down.

Just hope we have enough points in us to get the job done.

Minh

First Grade
I can live with Scott in the centres for this game with no Matt Cooper, it could be a sign that we are muscling up like we did against Newcastle, the Broncos are one of the benchmark teams so far.

Latest posts