What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Clapping Merkins

Eion

First Grade
I think it’s dumb to play magoo when we have a fit Fifita ready to play.

But if bomber is gong to play magoo, what is the point in him only playing 10 mins? He stunk it up for on Sunday, but play the bloke for some proper minutes so we know once and for all of he has a future in the team.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think it’s dumb to play magoo when we have a fit Fifita ready to play.

But if bomber is gong to play magoo, what is the point in him only playing 10 mins? He stunk it up for on Sunday, but play the bloke for some proper minutes so we know once and for all of he has a future in the team.
I don't think Magoo is strong enough, he can't tackle one on one.
He was the main culprit in Dufty try, chasing hunt, which caused gap on inside.
He can only play on edge in attack, he is not going to make any hard yards, Nikora would be lighter, but he gets 7 metres min on carry due to his speed

shaggs

Coach
Old mother Hubbard,
Went to the cupboard,
To get the poor doggy a bone.
When she got there
The cupboard was bare
And the doggy got shitty with team selections.

Why not Wilton? Is he on detention?
Reckon he might be a bit soft

Old mother Hubbard,
Went to the cupboard,
To get the poor doggy a bone.
When she got there
The cupboard was bare
And the doggy got shitty with team selections.

Why not Wilton? Is he on detention?
He is Bombers nephew is he not?
Not that that should make any difference but if there’s been an indiscretion it may way a little heavier

I think we'll compete for a long way in this but ultimately the class of their halves will get them home comfortably in the end.

Latest posts