What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Cowboys

boxhead

First Grade
Wow.....different team.

Still Morgan and Uaisele? Reddy in for Walker.
Allgood, Webb and Mitchell on the bench.

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Morgan
5. Uaisele
6. Mortimer
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. Shackleton
11. Hindmarsh
12. Lasalo
13. Smith
14. Mitchell
15. Horo
16. Allgood
17. Webb

Glenn

First Grade
No Reddy???

Edit i must be blind lol

Indeed :lol:

Not to unhappy with that team injury/suspension permitting.
Only wish Etu was dropped back to Wentworthville and Walker to the Wing.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
He is in, but at number three. Obviously Walker must be injured.
Surprised that Morgan and Uaisele are both still there, but I guess our other wingers are either unfit or injured....wouldn't have minded Filiga getting a look in, but I won't complain.

Atkins is injured, Walker is injured, and I am assuming Whatuira and Hicks are unfit?

Parra Pride

Referee
Hopefully Reddy plays right center and Morgan moves to the left, really interested to see how Webb goes.

boxhead

First Grade
It's great that Allgood is playing, and I am very happy that Webb is getting his first run.

boxhead

First Grade
I remember on a pre-game interview from last week that Allgood said he would be back soon, so I guess Kearney was always going to bring him back in.

SDM

First Grade
He is in, but at number three. Obviously Walker must be injured.
Surprised that Morgan and Uaisele are both still there, but I guess our other wingers are either unfit or injured....wouldn't have minded Filiga getting a look in, but I won't complain.

Atkins is injured, Walker is injured, and I am assuming Whatuira and Hicks are unfit?

Nah, they just aren't up to it.

Euphoria85

Juniors
Matt Keating is starting

F**********K YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm so excited :sarcasm:

love it! (not)

in all seriousness, looks like a decent team, reddy back will hopefully sure up our defence. the cowboys ran riot against the storm, lets see if we can get some respect back to our team!

p.s thats a decent bench i must say!

natheel

Coach
i think kearney will realise that Keating isnt in our top 2 hookers...Mcguire and Mitchell will be there for round 5 vs Melbourne
I hope Walker comes in for Uaisele...i guess the thing with Uaisele is he is enthusiastic etc etc but just comes up with silly mistakes....hopefully Reddy will be moved to his side or Else tonga and Fai Fai will rip us apart down that side....and also put Lasalo down that side too he is a solid defender and will probably trouble Tonga and Fai Fai running on the edges

i hope smith has a blinder...i love the bloke but he had a shocker last week.

Congrat to Webb for his debut...hope he rips and tears into Thurston

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Latest posts