What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Dragons next week at EAS

Master Vippo

Juniors
CWBush said:
1: Kurt Gidley
2: Brian Carney
3: Matthew Gidley
4: George Carmont
5: Bradley Tighe
6: Jarrod Mullen
7: Andrew Johns (c)
8: Craig Smith
9: Danny Buderus
10: Josh Perry
11: Steve Simpson
12: Kirk Reynoldson
13: Reegan Tanner

14: Luke Davico
15: Adam Woolnough
16: Daniel Tolar
17: Chris Bailey

I would have that, except Lowrie instead of Tanner, and maybe Brown on the bench.

Jono078

Referee
I watched most of the first half and 20 mins of the second half in patches..

Everyone has said Mullen played well, ill try catch the replay and watch all of the second half.

benno

Juniors
the way tolar played in premmy he deserves his spot back..buggered if i know which prop to drop tho
And abraham could be a shock inclusion....maby;-)

Jayell

Juniors
Haven't seen the PL side play since last year but i have noticed a few of you guys have been blowing trumpets for Nathan Hinton....don't know much about him. Would be concerned if he came into the side for this big game.
Kidley will be pretty solid at the back and is likely to fu*k up less than he normally does at 5/8.
Tighe is a natural replacement for Carmont and has alot more flair.
I do think that we have a few too many big,slow forwards that always get caught out around the ruck-Tanner, Smith, Perry etc.
Tanner has to go and Perry would have to be the first front rower picked.
Davico is looking like is getting into form so he has to be on the bench.
Riley Brown is a quality utility- not best suited to hooker(against the raiders), but a quality,mobile back-rower. Good value off the bench.
Lets get rid of Tanner

1. Kidley
2. Carney
3. Midley
4. Carmont
5. Tighe
6. Mullen
7. Joey
13. Lowrie
12. Simpson
11. Reynoldson
10. Perry
9. Buderus
8. Smith

RES: Davico, Wooly, Brown, Tolar

chinorocks

Juniors
1. Hinton
2. Carney
3. Midley
4. Kidley
5. Tighe
6. Mullen - its time
7. Johns
8. Smith
9. Bedsy/Brown
10. Perry
11. Simmo
12. Reynoldson
13. Lowrie

14. Davico
15. Tolar/Woolnough
16. Tanner/Newton (if availiable)
17. Brown/Bailey (If Brown plays hooker Bailey onto bench)

RABK

Referee
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. Brad Tighe
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Andrew Johns
8. Craig Smith
9. Danny Buderus
10. Josh Perry
11. Steve Simpson
12. Kirk Reynoldson
13. Todd Lowrie

14. Adam Woolnough
15. Clint Newton
16. Luke Davico
17. Riley Brown

18. Reegan Tanner
19. Chris Bailey

antonius

Coach
1. Nathan Hinton
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. Brad Tighe
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Kurt.Gidley
7. Andrew Johns
8. Craig Smith
9. Danny Buderus
10. Josh Perry
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Todd Lowrie

14. Adam Woolnough
15. Kirk Reynoldson
16. Luke Davico
17. Riley Brown

I know Kidley has looked OK at fullback, but he really hasn't been under pressure there in the two short stints he's had there this year. I still have memories of him playing there a couple of years ago, and they aren't good memories. For me Hinton would do the job.
I'd have Reyno on the bench, I just don't see this guy as a backrower with any creativity, he is a ball carter, couple of times on Sat night Johns was looking for an angled run and no Simmo or Newton, in fact the ball Johns threw that went out was the type of ball he throws to guys like Simmo, Abes, and Newton, Reyno was there, and just pulled back from it, I'm sure it was intended for him. Mullen was great at 5/8th on Sat and I'd have him in the team at 5/8th in a blink, but I know that wont happen unless Kidley does play fullback (which by the way is highly likely.)

antonius

Coach
Yeh poor old Seage, he can't take a trick, he's been having leg problems for the last few games.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Makes you wonder if Seagey will think about retirement. I know its only very early in his career, but he just seems to keep on finding ways to injure himself. It would be a shame if he did decide to pull the plug.

Ben

Bench
I'll give this a crack.

1. Nathan Hinton
2. Brian Carney
3. Matt Gidley
4. Brad Tighe
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Kurt Gidley
7. Andrew Johns
8. Josh Perry
9. Danny Buderus
10. Craig Smith
11. Steve Simpson
12. Clint Newton
13. Kirk Reynoldson

14. Luke Davico
15. Daniel Tolar
16. Adam Woolnough
17. Jarrod Mullen

Brown is unlucky not to get in but i would rather Mullen in the team.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
According to the Newcastle Herald today, it appears just about certain that Kidley will be fullback and Mullo will be five-eight.

knights9

Juniors
Jobdog said:
According to the Newcastle Herald today, it appears just about certain that Kidley will be fullback and Mullo will be five-eight.

Wow im not surprised. I still think Hinton should of got the spot.

antonius

Coach
Todays Herald has suggested that Mullen will play 5/8th if he gets through the rep game OK, and Kidley at fullback. If Mullen isn't up to it, Hinton fullback Kidley at 5/8th. Brown at hooker if Buderus isn't right. Quinn and Newton aren't available until at least next week. Dan Tolar is available after returning in Premmy last week, another option would see Abraham on the bench. Seage will miss at least two games. Carmont will prob be OK this week.

Latest posts