What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Panthers.

Meth

Staff member
With honour? Maybe for you bro - I just don't see Ropati as a safe centre reminds me of Toopi too much and his D will always be suspect

'With honour' meaning that he filled in well at fullback you goose.

'his D will always be suspect'. Hasn't been so much recently.

Look, we all know that in recent history Ropati and I was a very vocal critic of his form- but he seems to have turned a corner.

You obviously have more against him than his form, so even his turn in form doesn't satisfy you. You make yourself look like a petty and pathetic little man with a vendetta

'With honour' meaning that he filled in well at fullback you goose.

'his D will always be suspect'. Hasn't been so much recently.

Look, we all know that in recent history Ropati and I was a very vocal critic of his form- but he seems to have turned a corner.

You obviously have more against him than his form, so even his turn in form doesn't satisfy you. You make yourself look like a petty and pathetic little man with a vendetta

Nope I would like to see your TOY BOY at fullback more rather than centre. Take a breath think calm seas blue skies :roll:

Latest posts