What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Panthers

Basil Brush

Juniors
Crunch game coming up.

Will Mannah and Wicks be fit? Will Mau escape suspension?

Moylan prob back for Panthers. Will Cartwright recover in time?

This thread will hopefully have all the answers. :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Cartwright is apparently out for a few weeks. Moylan should be back but then he has supposed to have been back every game for the past two.

Not sure about Mannah and Wicks. Ma'u should be ok.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Basil Brush

Juniors
Cartwright is apparently out for a few weeks. Moylan should be back but then he has supposed to have been back every game for the past two.

Not sure about Mannah and Wicks. Ma'u should be ok.

I didn't know that about Cartwright. Moylan will prob play.

Apparently Wicks is fine. Mannah has a shoulder injury but should get up.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So Mau wasn't charged for the "crusher"?

The crusher was nothing. However the high tackle pissed me off. It was minor but still careless. He deserved to be charged for it.

Anyway he could instead have been less aggressive and desperate to keep the eight point lead with a few second to go, but he didn't, which is why we love him.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Disappointed he'll miss another game or two, as Tapau should've copped more, but as long as Scott and Edwards play, I reckon we'll be right.

I think Wicks will play, Mannah might be alright, probably will need to pass a fitness test.

There's plenty of backup if there's injuries and suspensions, don't forget about Terepo, Alvaro, Tanginoa, even Rory O'Brien.

84 Baby

Referee
The crusher was nothing. However the high tackle pissed me off. It was minor but still careless. He deserved to be charged for it.

Anyway he could instead have been less aggressive and desperate to keep the eight point lead with a few second to go, but he didn't, which is why we love him.

I reckon part of the reason for the high tackle was frustration over the crusher reporting, which was ridiculous and proven so

hybrideel

Bench
According to the charge sheet at nrl.com it is for dangerous contact with head/neck in the 58th minute which is the crusher tackle. He wasn't charged for the head high

^b0ss^

Juniors
the side is going good so far with no long term injuries at this stage.these charges we are coping are abit of a joke.

Glen

Bench
I was stunned that supposed crusher tackle was even a penalty. We HAVE to fight the garbage we keep getting dished by the MRC

parra pete

Referee
Hope Penrith are at full strength...beating an under strength team is like kissing your sister....

Kornstar

Coach
I was stunned that supposed crusher tackle was even a penalty. We HAVE to fight the garbage we keep getting dished by the MRC

We'll fight it and we'll lose because they have had way too much scrutiny and what better week to look like you have a back bone? The week Parra finally decides to fight a bullshit charge!

Latest posts