What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

DJDL

Bench
Well this ought to be interesting.
Royce would have to be long odds with a calf strain.
Dale 11 days before he can play again due to concussion.
Cam probably going to get a week.
BHU still sidelined.
Nikora still suspended.

I really have no idea what the pack will look like next week.

On the positive, Tuku will get another run. But pharque me, the cupboard is looking pretty bare.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well this ought to be interesting.
Royce would have to be long odds with a calf strain.
Dale 11 days before he can play again due to concussion.
Cam probably going to get a week.
BHU still sidelined.
Nikora still suspended.

I really have no idea what the pack will look like next week.

On the positive, Tuku will get another run. But pharque me, the cupboard is looking pretty bare.
Dale wasn't even HIAed was he? Toby was but passed.

Dale just bled like a stuck pig I thought. Twice.

Mind you, his cheek looked suspiciously worse for wear after the second go. Eye closed, swollen more than a grooms todger.

Craigshark

First Grade
Can we sign Gal up to a week contract? Still looks fit enough.. we’re gonna be struggling big time for forwards

Eion

First Grade
Well we have to roll the dice with Burns in the second row and get Williams back into the engine room for a start.

Chimp

Bench
Too bad. He's looked OK so far this year. Other than one minor yet crucifiable blip in the first game.
I’m not so sure, I know he has always looked gassed and broken, but it seems exaggerated this year. He seems a good yard or 2 off the pace, gets dominated in the collision in both attack and defence (which is where historically he’s been very good - finding his front for a quick ptb and a great wrestler in defence), and just generally looks like he’s gasping for air, even after just 1 run. Unfortunately, I think he’s cooked, but probably still very important to the squad.

Inferno

Coach
It will depend on whether Finucane is category 1 or 2.

If it's a cat 1 he's stood down for 11 days. If it's a cat 2, he can be play if cleared by a neurologist.

I think there are other possibilities for exemptions as well if a player has had fewer than 5 concussions over their career, haven't had a concussion for 3 months, haven't had issues with concussions in the past.

Special K

Coach
Losing 3 out of top 4 your prop rotation is mental. I assume BHU is out and Dale doesn't make it to next week.

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Raimen
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Kaufusi
9. Brailey
10. Williams
11. Burns
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Iro - coming on to move Sifa into 13
15. Hazleton
16. Tapuha
17. I have no idea. You are looking at a Bradbury or Berrell as the only forwards in the top squad left. Do you go Atkinson as like a middle? Do you see if you can get 10-15 out of BHU? Tapuha isn't likely to do long minutes so thats a risk.
18. again NFI

Maybe you start Iro and move Sifa in for Burns and drop him back to the bench? But Fitz hates change so I can't see him going so bold as Sifa has been awesome for us so far. Crazy injuries to get all at once. Bring on that bye

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
If BHU, Dale, Hunt and Toby are out I don't think we have any choice but to move Sifa.

Iro in for Sifa - he's been 18th man for all three games and has been training there a bunch anyway.

8. Hazleton
10. Kaufusi
11. Sifa
12. Teig
13. McInnes

14. Williams
15. Burns
16. Tooks
17. Berrell

Should be interesting.

DJDL

Bench
Anyone know why Tooks
is not playing today?
Is he injured? Or as a precaution so he’s fit for next week.

Dykes, same question.

Craigshark

First Grade
4. Iro

8. Hazelton
9. Brailey
10. Kaufausi
11. Talakai
12. Wilton
13. Mcinnes

14. Burns
15. Williams
16. Tapuha
17. Atkinson

trouble against the big Canberra pack..

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m glad that I’m going to be overseas next weekend, in an area so remote that there’s no internet, so there is no chance of me witnessing next week’s misery…