What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Sharks

Fibroman

First Grade
I have been calling for Paulo to be called up to the top level for a while now.

I will now shut my gob.

What he did on the field last night speaks for itself. He is big, strong and skillful.

murraymob

Coach
the team v sharks on the whole where committed in defence .In attack at times they where woefull.The last tackle options are killing the team
team run down

Wesser poor game caught out many times with shark kicks
Rooney has been coping it all week but stood up with a good game
jennings has to get more involved in attack tends to go missing
tigh had a good game looked good with the limited ball he got
Gordon made good yards with the ball when it was not coming went looking for it
Blair not sure how he gets the wraps as a 5/8 was missing on many ocasions on last tackle options .His kicking game was straight to the shark players
Sammut kicked the wining field goal and our only real option at half
Civoniciva 128 meters gained 30 tackles buy of the year
Priddis had a good game some good ground out of dummy half still giving away poor penaltys
T.Pulutua a big game tony has found his spot in the front row
F Pritchard a few big hits and runs looks to getting back to enjoying his football
J Paulo what a debut he has that desire and hunger that the team needs.his stas are impressive 117 meters 27 tackles
Smith his best game of the year 46 tackles
Aiton looked dangerous every time he gets out of dummy half a good game
worth tries hard but will not make team unless there injuries
Bell young player hit up well all night .A work in progress
F pulutua had one of his better games no dropped balls good yardage.Another who will only make team if in juries happen

All up a pleasing effort including holding out the sharks for 5 sets of tackles in a row.We get a weeks rest now .Then its parra at home