What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Souths?

Craigshark

First Grade
Well this is a MUST win game.. If we lose to Souths, its all over..
My team for Souths -
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Mellor
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Kingston
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Bailey
13. Gallen
Interchange:
14. Maiava
15. Leuluia
16. Galloway
17. Sullivan
18. Hilder

Nutley comes back, Maiava back to the bench where he should be.. He isn't a starter.
Hilder, may have injured his shoulder again today.. Had a shocker anyway, give Kingston a go..
Mellars, didn't do anything wrong, we don't need a 20 minute player on the bench..
Mellor gets a chance to redeem himself..
This won't be Rapers team.. Raper will stick with todays team and bring Nutley back in and put Maiava back onto the bench and drop Mellars.. Unless his drops Mellor back to the bench and starts Mellars.. My way of thinking it has either got to be one or the other, because lets face it whichever one ends up on the bench is only going to get 20 minutes, which seems to be a waste of a player in everyone elses mind apart from Rapers..

amzz

Juniors
peach
simmo
nige
mellor/mellars/scott
god(covell)

dykes
noddy

stevens
kingston
nuts
bails
williams
gallen

looloo
hutch
hilder
galloway

tye

Juniors
Why are people picking Kingston? Who has seen him play? if you have and you think he is a better player then Hilder and Sully then fair enough, but i recken most of the people on this forum wouldnt have a clue.....

Special K

Coach
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Mellor
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Hilder
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Bailey
13. Gallen

14. Maiava
15. Galloway
16. Mellars
17. Sullivan

18. Kingston
19. Aitken

I think Looloo will be out he seemed to be hurt and Dykes and Hilder may be iffy.

PeacheyPower

Juniors
1)Peach
2)Simmo
3)Vagana
4)Mellor
5)Merritt
6)Dykes
7)Kimmorley
8)Stosic
9)Hilder
10)Nutley
11)Galloway
12)Bails
13)Gallen

14)Hutch
15)Williams
16)Sully
17)Leuluai

You put down any 13, you like but the team will be unless someone is injured Mellars dropped Nutley in starting lineup and Maivia to bench.

Raper doesnt drop players unless they are playing badly for a month, he coaches similiar to Lang in that way, check the panthers this year loss after loss, if there is one change its rare , 2 never, and if Lang makes chnage same as Raper its for a player who up and down often between grades

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
You put down any 13, you like but the team will be unless someone is injured Mellars dropped Nutley in starting lineup and Maivia to bench.

Raper doesnt drop players unless they are playing badly for a month, he coaches similiar to Lang in that way, check the panthers this year loss after loss, if there is one change its rare , 2 never, and if Lang makes chnage same as Raper its for a player who up and down often between grades

Yep. Nutley will be the only change unless there are injuries. I think that's possible as well because I'm sure Hilder had a recurrence tonight.

BeenThere

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:

bullsh*t

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The_Brutal_Truth said:
You are a toss SSB

I suspect we know you ;-)

But in case we don't, you're a bigger toss coming in and abusing regulars after 2 posts.

Yes SSB68 maybe the 2 month qualifying line would of been apt :)

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
I suspect we know you ;-)

But in case we don't, you're a bigger toss coming in and abusing regulars after 2 posts.

Yes SSB68 maybe the 2 month qualifying line would of been apt :)

Thank you CJS, its nice when get get people here who liek to just rile others if brutal would understand is that in the posts we dont all agree with each other otherwise it would be boring, but our main aim, is the success of the team, by puting up different perspectives of how we think things should be done

cheers

bigdog

Juniors
played last 3yrs with sharks lower grades so if most of the people on this forum follow the sharks they would have some idea .An yeah is better then hilder(backrower not hooker) sully(1/2 not a hooker)also still young and not going overseas

Craigshark

First Grade
bigdog said:
played last 3yrs with sharks lower grades so if most of the people on this forum follow the sharks they would have some idea .An yeah is better then hilder(backrower not hooker) sully(1/2 not a hooker)also still young and not going overseas

Does he mean he has played the last 3 years with the Sharks Lower Grades? And that Sullivan isn't going to England?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Craigshark said:
Does he mean he has played the last 3 years with the Sharks Lower Grades? And that Sullivan isn't going to England?

Yes to the first one.

The second one means Kinga isn't going O/S so should be given a chance.

So a lower grader who is a Newcastle fan and wants Kinga to go to the Gold Coast.

The plot thickens

Latest posts