What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Storm

Cooper-Man

Bench
The St George Bank Dragons will this week welcome back second rower Ben Creagh and utility Chase Stanley for the clash against the Storm at Olympic Stadium on Monday night.
Creagh, 23, has been out for three weeks after suffering a quadriceps injury in the lead up to the round 16 match and Stanley will return on the interchange bench.
“It has been frustrating to be out with the quad injury and it has taken a bit longer than first expected to recover,” Creagh said. “It is definitely back to 100% and I’m looking forward to taking on the Storm this Monday.”

1. Brett MORRIS
2. Jason NIGHTINGALE
3. Mark GASNIER (c)
4. Matt COOPER
5. Josh MORRIS
6. Jamie SOWARD
7. Ben HORNBY
8. Justin POORE
9. Dean YOUNG
10. Jason RYLES
11. Beau SCOTT
12. Ben CREAGH
13. Lagi SETU

14. Kirk REYNOLDSON

15. Dan HUNT

16. Jarrod SAFFY

17. Rangi CHASE

18. Matt PRIOR

19. Stuart WEBB

20. Chase STANLEY

smacky

Juniors
ye well we know thats not going to be the team that plays on monday. With gaz having that roaving fullback role. I wish they would stick to that team on paper.

Ribs

Bench
why is gaz still captain??

I dont think Gasnier should be captain but given he just cleared things with the decision to move to union, its now his last year, he is up against Inglis after having Inglis hand him his arse in Origin 2......

I dont mind seeing what his reaction will be as captain.

mightydragon

Juniors
Goes to show you how much of a joke the decision makers are. Gasnier should be immediately stripped of the captaincy. Where is Wendell? Is this the next crusade? Drive Wendell out by signing him and not giving him a go. I know it's hard to squeeze him in but show some respect for someone who respects the red v, not one who sh*ts on it.

sting

Bench
Dell is a must! just for the passion and enthusiasm he is showing. and as he said in some artice today or yesterday in every game he's played of league since he came back he is yet to taste defeat, he's 6 from 6. could be a good luck charm for the saints a bit like crocker was for the storm a while back!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Melbourne Storm V St George Illawarra Dragons
Monday 21 July 2008 19:00 - Olympic Park, Melbourne
Referee: Gavin Badger
Touch Judges: Steve Carrall, Gerard Sutton
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

STORM: 1. Billy Slater 2. Steve Turner 3. Matt Geyer 4. Israel Folau 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Greg Inglis 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jeff Lima 9. Cam Smith 10. Brett White 11. Michael Crocker 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Smith 15. Adam Blair 16. Sika Manu 17. Antonio Kaufusi
DRAGONS: 1. Brett Morris 2. Jason Nightingale 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper 5. Josh Morris 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Justin Poore 9. Dean Young 10. Jason Ryles 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Lagi Setu
Interchange: 14. Kirk Reynoldson 15. Dan Hunt 16. Jarrod Saffy 17. Rangi Chase; Reserves: 18. Matt Prior 19. Stuart Webb 20. Chase Stanley

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=16608

Syren

Juniors
I wanna a good showing, need to bounce back from last week, doesnt necessarily have to win to do that either cos it was quite pathetic against the Raiders.

smacky

Juniors
As long as the boys give it their all i dont care if we get beat by 50 as long as at the end of the match they can say they gave it a real crack and couldnt of tried any harder ill be happy

OUSTDOUST

Juniors
Should Of Beaten Canberra Cause If We Loose To The Storm That Makes 2 Losses In A Row At The Wrong End Of The Season When The Top 8 Is So Close.

7 In A Row Was Fantastic, But 8 Would Of Got Us In Contact With The Top 4.

Luckly It Was A Week Of Upsets. It Did Work In Our Favour For Positioning In The Top 8.

If We Are A Chance Of Winning The Gf This Year It Starts Against Melbourne.

Go The Dragons.

Ribs

Bench
Gavin Badger...... worst ref in the comp. This could get ugly..... why cant we get Maxwell?

dragonfire

Bench
Ryles and Poore need to step it up this week, btw i though Creagh was suppose to be ready last week, if so did the staff give him a little extra luxury time?

dragon girls

Juniors
i would have dell instead of nightingale. we need experience its the business end of the season. nightingale goes missing too much.

Latest posts