What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team vs storm:

steven_tiger

Juniors
WESTS TIGERS VS STORM
17/07/04
Wests Tigers Head Coach, Tim Sheens has announced his squad for the game against the Storm, on Saturday 17th July 2004 at Leichhardt Oval. Kick off is at 7.30pm.

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. John Wilson
4. Shane Elford
5. Pat Richards
6. Michael Buettner
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O’Neill
13. Scott Sattler

14. Robbie Mears
15. Dene Halatau
16. Anthony Laffranchi
17. Bryce Gibbs

INJURIES:
Robert Miles- gone for the season
Ben Reynolds- gone for the season
Benji Marshall- gone for the season
Daniel Fitzhenry- 3 weeks

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We are going to get lapped.

Buettner? Once was enough...

Wilson? Has been in p1ss poor form all year. Halatau is a much better option atm, even if the second-row is his best position.

Harrison? WTF did he do to get dropped?

Viane? Where is he?

Same old, same old.

steven_tiger

Juniors
:lol:

i spose it is ok.

should be a better looking team though.

and at least wilson is in his favoured position.

swap boof and payten.

innsaneink

Referee
So much for the changes....though it doesnt surprise me any more.
I guessed Wilson would be back.

Kid

Juniors
When Sheens hinted at changes, i was hoping they would be for the future, not the past :roll:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Wilson has been in poor form.But has hardly played centre all season.Maybe a return to the centres where he had success could be a good thing.IMO Harrison should have started so im dissapointed he isnt there.

Im happy with Beuttner and Prince as halves.Hopefully a lil bit more cohesion there this week.Also unhappy to see Boof on the bench,I really think he needs to be out there from the kick off.

hemeroid

Juniors
last time we played melbourne 1 main reason we lost was cauz they wer 2 big for us. mayb bye naming the backline he did he was goin for size too

HOT028

Juniors
where are the changes????????? :evil: I thought we were going to look for the furture now that we lost last week #-o #-o

Wrighty79

Juniors
Rubbish team from a rubbish coach who coaches under a rubbish regime. I'm sick of this same old bloody team! Uurgh!

HOT028, I hope you get some freebies mate, cause this is going to get ugly. Remember my post that we'd win by 4, I was WRONG! I posted that before I saw this team.

ozcrusader

Bench
I'm with you hybrid.

I was going to go Leichardt - not anymore. Not even going to bother watching these same old tryhards dish out the same old crap.

Buettner. FMD.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Ill be there.Im not entirely happy with the team but i trust Sheens judgement and also believe that team is capable of winning.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I havent made up my mind whether I am going.

I'll probably be there. But something tells me I wont be staying till the end...

:cry:

Eddie.

Bench
Disgusting team. The team has been f**king useless and played without heart on any resemblence of skill. Yet Sheens has not included Harrison, Fulton, Collis, Halatau is on the bench and the old stagers have remained. Starting to lose faith in a big way.

There is no need for these players to fire up, why should they when they know there position is safe anyway??

Ill go though, we only have 4 games a year at Leichhardt

\ :roll: :roll: :roll:

hemeroid

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
I havent made up my mind whether I am going.

I'll probably be there. But something tells me I wont be staying till the end...

:cry:

if ur worried bout not being able to get a seat n standing the whole match then just move behind the goalposts at the toilets end, der is always seats there

Vicious

Bench
I reckon we`ll win,just to give everyone a hint of hope,before letting us down in the following games as usual!

Latest posts