What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team vs storm:

Buettner is lucky to stay and you can bet Melbourne will target him and Prince all night along especially with the way these guys tackle. What the hell is Deano doing on the bench get him in the starting side. I hope Viane is a late inclusion as well

jirskyr

Juniors
I wonder how close the posted team will be to the one we see on Sun. Sheensie has a knack of performing switcheroos.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im pretty dissapointed with that side. I know the team was never going to differ much from last week. The only players i would've started this week are Harrison and Halatau really. But Harrison of course has Sattler Galea and O'Neill ahead of him and i cant argue too much as to why he should start ahead of them 3 i guess. While I think Wilson in the centres is a pure defensive ploy. I think Moodie may be a little lucky to be there, especially as Sheens was talking about a view to next season, still Moodie has been good for us most of this season.

At the end of the day this side is far better than they've shown, players are down on form and things are going against them, llets hope we can get off to a good start this week and hope things stay good this week..........So long as Sheensy stresses the need for discipline too.

Miracle Balls

Juniors
Was it 92 or 93 when Canterbury told Darren Senter he had no future with them? Was it 97 or 98 when Canterbury told Mears to move on?

I know Robbie Farah is injured ATM, but if I ever see him in the blue & white, that will be the day I give up on this club.

Senter in First Grade? Senter as OUR leader?!? Give me a F...ing break!

Move forward Tigers for God's sake.

Gobbso

Juniors
Wilson in the Centre's, Buettner at 5/8th? And i thought Darren Fritz and Shane Perry were bad team selections for the old Maggies :roll: Coach Sheens, if i could only know what you are thinking :?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
You never know. Beuttner and Wilson could carve them up!... Well.... hmmm....

Not THAT disappointed in the team. If they improve a heap I'll be happy. Not too concerned with Harrison and Collis being dropped.

cadburys

Juniors
While I think Wilson in the centres is a pure defensive ploy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Tigerpete, i was'nt having a go at you.

Mr Sheens hinted at changes.

The only change is the venue.

The venue is the only hope we have.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(