What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Tigers

saintjeff

Juniors
I thought hutch or mata utai should kick goals .
What does Mary see in green got inj after a few minutes.
Hunt le strange rose gone for 2016 . Also

FlameThrower

Bench
I thought hutch or mata utai should kick goals .
What does Mary see in green got inj after a few minutes.
Hunt le strange rose gone for 2016 . Also

A bit of a worry this cull, we where caught out during the injury toll, with a lack of depth... non of these guys mentioned would have been on big money?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The strange thing is that Benji kicked over 400 goals in his time at the Tigers. Not sure why he didn't kick tonight.

Could be his strained hamstring from previous weeks is the one on his kicking leg?
Great way to strain a hamstring is to take goalkicks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lots of positives for the first 60 minutes and well played Hutchinson... then concede 22 points in the last 20 minutes, that should be a worry.

But the good guys won in the the end.

lol@RobbieFarah.

FlameThrower

Bench
Lots of positives for the first 60 minutes and well played Hutchinson... then concede 22 points in the last 20 minutes, that should be a worry.

But the good guys won in the the end.

lol@RobbieFarah.

What about stats on the penalty count? I lost count if how many were awarded / that Chetchin Ref is a serial whistle blower!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Penalties were 9-8 to WT in the end. I suppose we got the one that counted. Thanks Robbie, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

Latest posts