What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
R.Wesser
N.Merritt
D.Farrell
S.Corrigan
F.Talanoa
J.Sutton
C.Sandow
B.Ross
I.Luke
S.McPherson
D.Tyrell
D.Taylor
M.Crocker

Interchange:

E.Pettybourne
J.Clark
C.McQueen
N.Peats

pathetic that talanoa is still there. roberts selected at 5/8 for NYC

Galeforce

Bench
I agree especially for Warrior game , Talanoa probably the best choice, size will matter and Talanoa played one great game in NZ a couple of years back.

I would like to see Roberts tried at half in TYC.

Ttime

Juniors
Have some faith in Talanoa. He's a good player.

mate your beginning to come off sounding like a muppet.

Let it go, Talanoa has had his chance... He has played a lot of games well but he is too mistake riddled to make it as a long term winger in the NRL.

ozbash

Referee
Good luck Bunny people. Hope its a good game.

Weather should be fine and cool in Aucks, get over here !!

African Monkey

First Grade
Geez you guys are a fickle bunch. A few bad games and they're all of a sudden the worst players in the world. Talanoa was very good in 2009 and 2010 but now that he's had a few bad games, he's all of a sudden not up to Jim Beam cup standard.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Geez you guys are a fickle bunch. A few bad games and they're all of a sudden the worst players in the world. Talanoa was very good in 2009 and 2010 but now that he's had a few bad games, he's all of a sudden not up to Jim Beam cup standard.

even in his peak form, his defensive issues have existed. He doesn't mark up on his man. If he has a future in the nrl its in the back row... his front on defence is ok... his lateral defence, positional play, and ability to read attacks is non-existent. He gives me a heart attack every time a he tries to take a bomb. He's a good finisher. Always has been. His scoots from dummy half coming out of our own half are ok. But to say he is "very good" is very wrong. This is his 5th season in first grade, and he still hasn't ironed out elimentary mistakes. How long do you want to give the bloke?

Mr Spock!

Referee
I heard Warren Ryan say that Talanoa has only been playing league for a few years and is still learning the game. That's why he has troubles reading defence.

Satsok

Juniors
Have some faith in Talanoa. He's a good player.

LOL i can feel another love fest coming on. First it was Shannon "the crab" Hegarty, now it's talanoa, who is basically Hegarty in disguise.. does the same stupid runs from dummy half and f**ks up all the time in defense. It was only a matter of time really.

Galeforce

Bench
Talanoa will do the job, with good centres inside , however he is not a star winger and would not expect him to pull magic to win us a game.

African Monkey

First Grade
Talanoa's defensive issues haven't been that bad in the past. It's just when he has a bad game on D, he has a shocker, just like his last two games in FG.

Oh, and his last few games against the Warriors have been outstanding. Hopefully he can repeat the dose today.

Talanoa is a good player and I would love to see him in the centres in the near future, he is okay on the wing and seems to have good games against us. Good luck
Enjoy the game this one will be hard for my beloved warriors :)

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Good luck Bunny people. Hope its a good game.

Weather should be fine and cool in Aucks, get over here !!

Same to you Ozbash.

I always love watching the Warriors, they play the game with flair, which is certainly not what we see from many sides these days.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
talanoa is an ok player but we have a lot of wingers in mansour, morgan, mcqueen and roberts. he has a problem as well with holding on to the ball when he scoots. he pokes his arm through the line and gets a little bump and drops the ball which isn't good coming out of trouble