What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist for LU v NZWarriors off season hijinks

ozbash

Referee
C,mon guys.
there is honour at stake here. Although not a member of their forum i have been privvy to some of the chat that has been going on over at nzwarriors.
They seem very confident and have even tried to infiltrate our pages with one of their younger members, Mediterranean Descendant wops , but she was quickly exposed :shock: .

The grand daddy leader over there has been talking the talk but as yet has not been walking the walk. Coming from such a large site as LU, we know talk is cheap.

So names down team, we,ll democraticly elect a team captain/spokesman/person and draw up some interesting challenges that we can anihillate them at .:D

There will be a trophy at stake played for anually between the 2 boards.

Skinner

Coach
I know of no greater cause to make a comeback than this. Forget Queen and Country,
the honour of LeagueUnlimited is at stake here. Hell hath no fury like LUers scorned.

We will fight them on the dial-up, we will fight them on the broadband, we will even
fight them on the wireless.

Pvt Skinner reporting for duty sir...................................

da mad maori

Juniors
Well me ole mate, heres where I stand culturally. You see...I'm half cast. So my pakeha half will play for you, and da other half will play for dem. Ya see, I am really a fair sort of a bloke aye.!!!!

ozbash

Referee
apparantley its been canned.

what ?

say it aint so, i wanna beat someone,, at something...

RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I was already to sign up for the LU team but apparantley its been canned.

No ones spoken of this at nzwarriors.com bout it being canned..do you have a source STEALTHY?

Cant find the damn thread about registrations for the challenge...you might be on to something Stealthy.