What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAMLISTS - NRL Round 19 (Rivalry Round)

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Remember: All teamlists must include a link and no posting member emails until they are made public, your post will be deleted.

2012 Telstra Premiership Round 19

July 13, 14, 15 and 16

Banners thanks to Jobdog

nrl-r19cbypar.jpg

Bulldogs:
Eels:
Officials:

nrl-r19briwar.jpg

Broncos:
Warriors:
Officials:

nrl-r19newman.jpg

Knights:
Sea Eagles:
Officials:

nrl-r19melnql.jpg

Storm:
Cowboys:
Officials:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
nrl-r19wstpen.jpg

Tigers:
Panthers:
Officials:

nrl-r19cangld.jpg

Raiders:
Titans:
Officials:

nrl-r19sticro.jpg

Dragons:
Sharks:
Officials:

nrl-r19sydsou.jpg

Roosters:
Rabbitohs:
Officials:

NEXT WEEK :: Round 20 July 20, 21, 22 and 23
Friday
Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs Brookvale Oval 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Titans Vs Broncos Skilled Park 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Saturday
Warriors vs Knights Mt Smart Stadium 7.30pm (5.30pm Syd)(Fox Sports 2 Live)
Rabbitohs vs Dragons ANZ Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Eels vs Storm Parramatta Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Sunday
Sharks vs Raiders Toyota Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Panthers vs Roosters Centrebet Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9)
Monday
Cowboys vs Wests Tigers Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Charlie124

First Grade
I know you cant please everyone with concepts like "rivalry round", but since when have the Cowboys and Storm had a rivalry?? Tigers, Broncos or even Warriors (1995 team) would have been more apt choices for us in this one, and we've played the Broncos and Warriors over the last couple of weeks, surely one of those matchups could have been saved for this week.

Anyway.....

I know you cant please everyone with concepts like "rivalry round", but since when have the Cowboys and Storm had a rivalry?? Tigers, Broncos or even Warriors (1995 team) would have been more apt choices for us in this one, and we've played the Broncos and Warriors over the last couple of weeks, surely one of those matchups could have been saved for this week.

Anyway.....

No idea on this one. Thought it was Tigers but that is next week

Frailty

First Grade
Would have made more sense to have Nth Qld v Brisbane, and Storm v Warriors....

Canard

Immortal

Anyway.....

The strong rivalry has been between the Storm and 50 points whilst playing the Cowboys at home. They have sometimes got the better of 50, and sometimes fell agonisingly short.

I'm pretty certain the immense distaste held between Titans and Raiders fans, and the bitter rivalry between the two sets of players cancels out any uncertainty surrounding the validity of some of the other "rivalry round" match-ups.

laurie nichols

Juniors
Titans vs Raiders
2pm, Sunday July 15
Canberra Stadium
1 William Zillman
2 Kevin Gordon
3 Jamal Idris
4 Dominique Peyroux
5 Steve Michaels
6 Aidan Sezer
7 Scott Prince
8 Luke Bailey
9 Matt Srama
10 Luke Douglas
11 Ben Ridge
12 Mark Minichiello
13 Nate Myles
Interchange
14 Matthew White
15 Michael Henderson
16 Luke O’Dwyer
17 Beau Falloon
18 Ryan James
Coach John Cartwright

source- titans website

Big Pete

Referee

Anyway.....

Another reason why it was stupid to organise the Cowboys/Broncos in the middle of the Origin season.

Cows need to belt up and piss another team off. I always thought there would be a good rivalry between Cows/Parra. Some pretty famous matches between the two.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Newcastle Knights have named a 17-man team for Saturday night’s Round 19 clash against the Manly Sea Eagles at Hunter Stadium.

Zeb Taia, who was named in the starting side last week but moved to the bench in place of Zane Tetevano, has again been named in the front row while Marvin Filipo will replace Kyle O’Donnell (concussion) on the bench for the Rivalry Round clash.

This will be Filipo's second appearance in NRL this season after playing in Round 3 against the Brisbane Broncos. The utility, who has been a consistent performer in NSW Cup, played in the Origin curtain raiser for the NSW Cup Representative team at Suncorp Stadium last week.

O'Donnell will be rested this weekend as he recovers from concussion.

1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus
3. Dane Gagai
4. Timana Tahu
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Zeb Taia
9. Danny Buderus (c)
10. Willie Mason
11. Chris Houston
12. Joel Edwards
13. Neville Costigan
Interchange
14. Marvin Filipo
15. Zane Tetevano
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Alex McKinnon
LINK

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To clarify for all those whingeing about rivalry round - it's over two rounds - which means there's another bunch of games next week with more relevance for some clubs.

Although I'm not entirely sold on Canberra v Cronulla :?

RufusRex

Post Whore
To clarify for all those whingeing about rivalry round - it's over two rounds - which means there's another bunch of games next week with more relevance for some clubs.

something about Todd Carney perhaps

Jobdog

Live Update Team

Warriors v Knights :lol: :crazy:

yobbo84

First Grade

Anyway.....

My rivalry round would be:

Rabbitohs v Roosters
Sharks v Dragons
Knights v Sea Eagles
Raiders v Panthers
Broncos v Titans
Bulldogs v Eels
Tigers v Cowboys
Storm v Warriors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Show Melbourne plays Nth Qld and Parramatta in 'Rivalry Round'
Storm v Parra borne out of 09 GF and follow up clash in 2010 if I'm not mistaken.

Not a huge rivalry but certainly some bad blood.