What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAMLISTS - NRL Round 4

Jack De Ripper

Juniors
Dragons and Tigers arguing over who has moltzen ...

You have him
No No You have him
No .. he has a contract with you - keep him
No .. he has a contract with you - take him

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1. Tom Humble 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Joel Reddy 6. Benji Marshall (c) 7. Tim Moltzen 8. Aaron Woods 9. Liam Fulton 10. Matt Groat 11. Adam Blair 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Sean Meaney 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Bell 17. Junior Moors

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=team

beave

Coach
i was actually thinking i wonder if theres any chance of getting lui back after friday nights game..

You can have him, if Segs and Ray Ray keep playing the way they are then he has been a massive waste of ca$h............ Which 90% of NQ fans predicted from the start.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1. Brett Morris 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Weyman 11. Matt Prior 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young
Interchange: 14. Cameron King 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Trent Merrin 17. Jack De Belin 19. Josh Miller 20. Beau Scott 22. Leeson Ah Mau

http://www.dragons.com.au/Kumho-coachs-corner

beave

Coach
well 90% of NQ fans must be idiots

Hahaha, seen the team line up for the last 4 weeks??

Lui couldn't crack the run on side over Ray in that time............. And for the last 3 weeks he hasn't been able to crack the bench as the utitlity.......... He can rot in QLD cup for all I care.

The Teach

Juniors
Someone isn't communicating between Penrith and Windsor because Etu Uaisele is named in both first grade and the NSW cup feeder side at Windsor.

Latest posts