What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams for Sharks vs Cowboys (Round 5)

The Nulla

Juniors
spirit of league said:
not sure how thurston will go at half. don't see his strengths as an organiser, great talent but more an attacking 5/8 for mine.
Im seeing it similarly Spirit. Hopefully the load will be a bit too much for Thurston at half. Should be a thriller though.

Wishy

Juniors
That's a very biased opinion saying the Sharks pack i sbetter than the Cowboys. Man for man the Cowboys definitely kill it.

Sharkie73

Bench
Grantwhy said:
and here are the match officials

REFEREES

• Referee - Tim Mander
• Video Referee - Steve Carrall
• Touch Judges - Michael Jones, Matt Cecchin

Bad memories come flowing back from our last game in 2004 at shark park against the Storm :?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Matt Sing, the most in form winger in the comp at the moment plays left wing & that would put him up against Simmo?

DJDL

First Grade
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Matt Sing, the most in form winger in the comp at the moment plays left wing & that would put him up against Simmo?

Consider yourself corrected :D

He plays right wing. Jensen is on the left.

Jordan

Juniors
Johnathan Thurston played halfback against the Knights in a MOtM performance. He has actually been man of the match in his last three games.

elyod138

Bench
Wtf Don Juan de Lotto, Rod Jensen isn't even one of our wingers, he comes off the bench, Ty Williams is the other winger.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
My mate is a low dogs supporter.
We rearely touch on league as I refuse to let it ruin our friendship.
& being a low dogs supporter, doesnt leave you with many friends. Except other low lifes of course.
But we did talk of Thurston last year & how petrified he was of him playing in the finals. I said, he is the difference for your team. After all the cheating has finished in the ruck, & the opposition is exhausted, he will win the game.
Him missing for them is more important than price, omeley, mason & williams in my opinion.
The guy is a freak.