What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teams for this week

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
oh no...poor bugger. :(

JessEel said:
JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooo

I am only going off what I saw towards the end of the game - I'm pretty sure they were looking at his arm when he came off and was sitting on the bike. Not 100% sure but I'll see what I can find out.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
both Williams and Horo played there on the weekend.

I missed the match. Thought Williams was better suited to the centres, no?

I haven't seen Horo start yet.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
I missed the match. Thought Williams was better suited to the centres, no?

I haven't seen Horo start yet.

he played outside Taulima while Reddy and Etu combined on the right side.

Stagger eel

Staff member
wittyz chick said:
You broke it :lol:

Does anyone who the team and time for the SG Ball GF??

2pm at Western Weekender i believe.

not sure about the team at this stage but it wouldn't surprise me if the big league will publish it being a grand final.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Fullback Domenic Nasso
Wing Nathan Gardner
Centre Owen Lauofo
Centre Tim Auremi
Wing Shaun Cox
Five-Eight Daniel Mortimer
Half Cameron Speechley
Front Row John Mannah
Hooker Anthony Mitchell
Front Row Joel Latham
2nd Row Rulon Nutira
2nd Row Mitchel Johnson
Lock Jason Baitieri

Reserve TK Amosa
Reserve Scott Hartigan
Reserve Taniela Lasalo
Reserve Rhys Watt
Reserve Jamie Buhrer
Reserve Cecil McKenzie
Reserve Kene Te Whata

COACH Troy Pezet

yy_cheng

Coach
Since the first few games, I thought Ian was very ordinary but over the last few matches, he's actually been very good.

I love his head gear too! Last week, I though Solomona was back !!! Although he was a tad lighter due to the English Summers!!!

How do our two 3/4 go in the Ball?? They would have to be pretty good to hold out Cecil, Who I have a huge rap on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
How do our two 3/4 go in the Ball?? They would have to be pretty good to hold out Cecil, Who I have a huge rap on.

they look good, but Colonel,Nikki, Holic and eelzy knows a little more about them as they've seen them play resently, I believe Timmy Auremi is the one scored the 110 metre try at Parra a couple of weeks ago.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
they look good, but Colonel,Nikki, Holic and eelzy knows a little more about them as they've seen them play resently, I believe Timmy Auremi is the one scored the 110 metre try at Parra a couple of weeks ago.

Did he really get the ball on his own dead ball line?
If so, that's even better than Eric seniors 105 metre try against the Roosters in I think, '87!!

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Did he really get the ball on his own dead ball line?
If so, that's even better than Eric seniors 105 metre try against the Roosters in I think, '87!!

Suity

he took the ball from a grubber in his in goal pretty close to the sideline I might add than scooted 10 to 15 metres inside his own ingoal than swerved and straighten up at about 5 metres inside the eastern touch line and ran the length of the field with the opposition grasping at thin air...

it was quite unbelievable to watch, even at that grade.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
he took the ball from a grubber in his in goal pretty close to the sideline I might add than scooted 10 to 15 metres inside his own ingoal than swerved and straighten up at about 5 metres inside the eastern touch line and ran the length of the field with the opposition grasping at thin air...

it was quite unbelievable to watch, even at that grade.

Sensational.

I wonder when we'll hear the howls of protest for him to replace Hayne?? ;-)

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
They brought Lasalo on to the field last week when Gardner went off. Shame too as Gardner would have added to his already impressive try scoring record - 17 in 10 games.

Auremi and Laufo are chalk and cheese - Laufo is very quick and nuggety and very good from dummy half. Auremi is a tall young centre - has played at lock and 5/8 at stages as well. Very strong defender.

Very well drilled outfit - Steve Mortimer even said so ;-)

1, 6, 7 and 9 are all strong playmakers and hard to stop behind the likes of Latham, Mannah, Johnson, Nutira and Baiteiri.

Face a tough prospect against the Penrith side though - they have played the best part of two seasons together, are big across the park and had a tough hitout against the Roosters.

The result against the Raiders was good but the scoreline could have been better much closer......

Should be a good game and well worth getting out to watch for anyone who wishes to get a first hand look at some of the kids who are likely to be playing in the under 20's comp next year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No suprises in the team named, it's a shame no Fui but we don't want ot rush him back if he's not Reddy. I hope Cannings fires up because IMO he needs a big game.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:

That was Nathan Gardner...... scored three tries and kicked nine goals for the match.

Going alright for a kid who is averaging 15 points a game...

Nathan has scored three hat tricks this year, Anthony Mitchell and Cam Speechley have also scored a hat-trick as well.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
lot of talk around the lower grades here which is good, im happy with the 1st grade team. Jimmy Storer has had a few broken arms it will be disspaointing if its another one, ray nasso is a strong nuggety player, similar build to riddell. One stand out and one name to remember because i think he will play 1st grade forsure is timmy mannah, if anyoen has seen this guy play then you will understand what im talking about

GOODLUCK TO THE SG BALL SIDE

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
That was Nathan Gardner...... scored three tries and kicked nine goals for the match.

Going alright for a kid who is averaging 15 points a game...

Nathan has scored three hat tricks this year, Anthony Mitchell and Cam Speechley have also scored a hat-trick as well.

really??? Tmmy did score a 70 metre intercept try on saturday didn't he?

Latest posts