What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams named for round 14 vs Titans

dragonfire

Bench
when is matt cooper due back guys?

i would say at least two more weeks. Hopefully our short kicking game is good as dont see us getting many from backline movements. We should have it in the middle to dominate still though. Thinking Nightingale will have to have a huge game, specially backing up through the middle of the field. Who drops off the bench? Rein will definitely play

TonyDragons1

Juniors
Friday 10 June
Summary: Min 9 Max 18 Mostly sunny.
Sydney area
Mostly sunny. Winds west to southwesterly averaging up to 35 km/h tending south to southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

There you are folks it will be cold, dry and windy!

With a team of misfits slapped together who probably haven't even met each other before we may be in for a torrid time of it!

Add my Titans member father-in-law coming down from the GC for the night and it would seem we will be in for an entertaining evening all round.....

nontime111

Juniors
GOOD LUCK REECE and ALEX!!

May the gods of league be with you, we have total faith!!

Hope you both have roarers of games just to shut up all the negative knockers here on this site!

GO THE NEW LOOK DRAGONS YOU CAN DO IT EEAAAASYYYYY!!!!!!!

Tim Smith

Juniors
Looks like it will be a dour game from us with two massive props / backrowers in the centers I am looking forward to watching the game without the same level of pressure and expectancy on the team to win given so many are out. I love watching the next wave of talent get a go

Cagey Mac

Bench
when is matt cooper due back guys?

Do you think that he'll be able to force his way back into the team? :sarcasm:

I heard that Bennett took the new line up to a bowling alley and gave the team instructions for his new game plan for the new look team.

"Okay guys here's the attack strategy...See those pins down the other end..that's the Titans. See this white bowling ball with the big red V on it... that's you.."

"Now for defence!"
"Everybody grab their bowling ball and throw them at Reece..yes that's right..at the same time"

Tony Bongo

Bench
I thought booing your own players off the field was disappointing or was that the 3 Titans fans booing the refs off the field even though they won?

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was hoping so but I wasn't too sure.;-)
They certainly deserved it that was a disgraceful display by them.
The players had enthusiasm exuding from every orifice. Alas, it was not enough.

Having said that, I would be overjoyed if Matt Prior made a self decision to consider himself a rookie, and not a senior player.

Plus the refereeing tonight was pretty crappy.

sethman75

Juniors
I thought booing your own players off the field was disappointing or was that the 3 Titans fans booing the refs off the field even though they won?

Don't know why they were booing the ref, he was an extra player for GC tonight.

Disgraceful decisions by both refs tonight.

Good effort by our boys though, we nearly beat GC with our third string team.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Titans were unlucky with the no try forward pass in the first half (prince to mini was forward, I don't care what the commentators say).

The refs made up for it with about 5 calls the titans way in the second half but. The try to mini was a joke and goes against all precedents set. Q: Would the ball of come out without being pulled out forward by titans player? A: No. = no try, or has for last few years.

Still, good effort by the boys. They all put in. They made 8 line breaks to 4 and also had to make 80 odd more tackles.

Go the dragons!!!

gregstar

Referee
didn't have enough ball.

even so we still created enough opportunities to win.

pretty disappointing result.

RedVDave

First Grade
No point complaining about the refereeing IMO some days teams get the rub of the green with the calls and other days they don't it's as simple as that, I don't believe the refs cost us the game anyways it was fatigue and inexperience for mine, and seriously if Gold Coast did not win on Friday then they would have had bigger issues than I first thought.

We played very well considering we had 10 out it's out first loss in 10 weeks, can't wait for this Friday against the Broncos!

Tony Bongo

Bench
No point complaining about the refereeing IMO some days teams get the rub of the green with the calls and other days they don't it's as simple as that, I don't believe the refs cost us the game anyways it was fatigue and inexperience for mine, and seriously if Gold Coast did not win on Friday then they would have had bigger issues than I first thought.

We played very well considering we had 10 out it's out first loss in 10 weeks, can't wait for this Friday against the Broncos!

It seems you didn't get the rub of the green against the Broncos either. Maybe there's a conspiracy in South East Queensland against you guys.:shock:
Bloody Queenslanders :x

Latest posts