What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Robinson and Williams on the bench, given how much football they have played in recent weeks, is probably not a bad idea. Both were playing in the Australian Schoolboys Chamionships and have recently played Arrive Alive Cup as well - that is around six or seven games in the past month or so.

Mate Tony Williams was our most efffective player on the weekend, know he did suffer a knock so it may well be that Pezet's just being cautious, but he attracted plenty of attention from the opposition, it's no brainer whay he did.

The Colonel

Immortal
Didn't realise he played. I think he should be in the starting side - that much is certain - and so should Tim Robinson. Keating at lock isn't such a surprise but it makes the back row rather small again. Just given how much footy some of these blokes have played I can understand it....

The Colonel

Immortal
Parraren said:
Should be a massive crowd on Sat night.

I reckon close to 18k.

They've pre-sold 1500 tickets already which is up on recent games. 18k is a healthy estimate. I wouldn't muck around if I had to buy tickets to be honest....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Didn't realise he played. I think he should be in the starting side - that much is certain - and so should Tim Robinson. Keating at lock isn't such a surprise but it makes the back row rather small again. Just given how much footy some of these blokes have played I can understand it....

I'm deadset bigger than backrow put together :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
The Colonel said:
They've pre-sold 1500 tickets already which is up on recent games. 18k is a healthy estimate. I wouldn't muck around if I had to buy tickets to be honest....
Got my wife to get my tickets today. Is the pax number on the side how many tickets have been sold?

Kornstar

Coach
The whole PL team was appauling, they looked very slow!!

The Flegg team is poorly coached imo, they have more talent then what they are putting on display!!

The Colonel

Immortal
scottyeel said:
Got my wife to get my tickets today. Is the pax number on the side how many tickets have been sold?

No idea? Haven't bought tickets to a game for a while... :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Again best available first grade side selected, no questions.

That PL threequarter-line looks great in terms of experience! At least we know where Inu sits in the pecking order, and that should stop (premature?) talk of promoting him to first grade just now.

I'd expect Marcus to regain his PL starting spot with a game or two under his belt, Blake to five-eighth and then Mateo goes back to bench.

Utey

Coach
Perrymatta said:
How could he NOT stick with Chalky? He'd be mad not to.

there was an article saying something how he missed Delaneys kicking when asked about Riddells shocker day in NZ. JT will make a really really good coach.

Perrymatta

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
there was an article saying something how he missed Delaneys kicking when asked about Riddells shocker day in NZ. JT will make a really really good coach.

Fair enough, to be honest (and i don't have any stats to back this up, i'm too lazy to find them:p ) i've felt Delaneys kicking hasn't been all that crash hot...

Edit: Riddell had fixed his boot for last week anyway, it's just a problem when he's off the field with Jarryd feeling nervous when kicking, i mean sure anybody can kick them from in front but the out wide ones will be a huge hassle.

Utey

Coach
He has his days, very much a confidence kicker. Iam happy with Pig especially how I heard he was doing a lot of extra training to get it right during the week and even on game day.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
bartman said:
Again best available first grade side selected, no questions.

That PL threequarter-line looks great in terms of experience! At least we know where Inu sits in the pecking order, and that should stop (premature?) talk of promoting him to first grade just now.

I'd expect Marcus to regain his PL starting spot with a game or two under his belt, Blake to five-eighth and then Mateo goes back to bench.

I don't neccesarily think that the lower grade teams this week indicate pecking order. With all the guys available Inu is the only one eligble for Flegg so that is where he plays. I think Inu may be rated an equal or better centre to Burt and Delaney by the club heirachy but they had to fit them all somewhere. IMO Burt is definately not a centre and should never play there unless absolutely neccessary

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Keating at Lock in Flegg ...... I had a feeling it may happen.

The less time he has his hands on the ball the better. Seems very small for lock though. Trent had a good games against Newcastle a few weeks back so maybe the halves aren't looking that bad.

Latest posts