What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical Support

HES_TECH

Juniors
Hello All,

If any of you guys are having technical difficulties, please let us know. Ask your questions here. We're interested in hearing about any technical problems that you may be having. We're here to help resolve them.

Alternatively please email us on support@trublu.com.au

Thanks.

bartman

Immortal
Good on you! That's what I like to see...

Perhaps a Moderator could "sticky" this thread, so it stays up the top for all to see?

I'm heading home now to hopefully have my first play...

rabs

Staff member
Ok here is my problem - last night I created a player, added him to my team and started a season. I played 5 games and my created player was in the team and scored two tries. I also edited the team a fair bit switching players around etc. This morning I reload the competition to continue and my created player is gone from the team, his replacement is now credited with the tries my created player scored and the positional switches I made have also been lost. My created player is not even in the roster but he is still there in the custom players list - I am running it on PC windows XP. thanks

Alan Shore

First Grade
HES TECH, I suggest you read the "Bugs/Errors Thread" located at the top of the page. Many reports of faults have been filed there, and it'd be great if you could answer them.

davo

Juniors
Hey

My game keeps crashing to desktop when playing in a game.

Ive tried different video card drivers and sound card drivers and the same thing happens :?

Could you please tell me how I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Mario

Juniors
When posting problems you should list your system specs (CPU, operating system, RAM, video card and driver version, and DirectX version).

Additionally, it would be good to post the text from the log.txt file in the game directory.

davo

Juniors
My Log File:

NFO : Game Initialise
INFO : =================================
INFO : Short: Rugby League
INFO : Long: Rugby League
INFO : RETAIL 1.0 (RC8) 20031114 (16:02:36)
INFO : OS: Windows XPv5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 1
INFO : MEMORY:
- RAM Physical Total : 256
- RAM Physical Avail : 65
ERROR: File open failed : file - data\\db\\custplyr.db, mode rb (No such file or directory)
ERROR: File open failed : file - data\\db\\custteam.db, mode rb (No such file or directory)
ERROR: File open failed : file - data\\db\\custcomp.db, mode rb (No such file or directory)[/quote]

tcalvert7

Juniors
just wondering, on xbox, after long periods of play it will come up saying "you may have a dirty or damaged disc", could this be due to overheating or would the problem be a dvd drive problem?

rabs

Staff member
Where can I buy the TruBlu USB converter to use PS2 controller on PC?

nz_kid

Juniors
do u no how at the start when the game is loading? well it loads my memory card for like 5 seconds and then it says failed to load. anyone can help me?. it's on playstaion 2

StHelens

Juniors
nz_kid said:
do u no how at the start when the game is loading? well it loads my memory card for like 5 seconds and then it says failed to load. anyone can help me?. it's on playstaion 2

Is the memory card in Slot 1? Does the card work on other games?

nz_kid

Juniors
StHelens said:
nz_kid said:

Is the memory card in Slot 1? Does the card work on other games?

Yes it is in slot one and yes it works on other games. Maybe it's the game i'm going to take it back to see whats wrong.

Latest posts