What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Celebrity Crushes

Great topic!

Age 10 - the oldest daughter from Hey Dad. Rachael Beck I think it was.

Age 15 - Heather Locklear on Melrose Place... I was into vampy older chicks like all 15 years olds.

Now - not sure... at the moment probably Nelly Furtado, damn she's a hottie. And the cute little Veronica.

Bicey_18

Bench
Age 9 - Christina Applegate was damn fine... Lamb Chop coming a close
2nd :lol:

Age 15 - Charisma Carpenter, Cordelia from Buffy/Angel... HOT!

Now... my dream girl is Ana Ivanovic, tennis player.. always go for the sporty babes :)

Samwise

Bench
just thought of some others... (and this thread needs pictures)

who could forget Kelly Kapowski (Saved by the bell)
saved-2.jpg

Kelly Packard from California Dreams
kelly_packard_06.jpg

Ocean Girl
ocean%20girl.jpg

and perhaps the most embarrasing, Caitlin from Degrassi High
normal_caitlin.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL you're right - this thread is useless without pics :lol:

Jason Priestly:
beverlyhills49.jpg

Jonathan Brandis:
Seaquest02.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Michelle Branch. Unfortunately she's married and has a kid now. I also had a thing for Allyson Hannigan after watching 'American Pie'- I wanted to ask her to my Year 12 formal. I was seriously considering writing a letter to her asking her would she go to my formal with me and pretend to be Michelle the whole night, talking about stuff she got up to at band camp :LOL:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
oooooh i used to love josh hartnett ive watched all of his movies so many times and i used to have heaps of posters of him on my walls.......... my 10 yr old cousin said he wouldnt sleep in my room alone because there was so many eyes looking at him :lol:

RABK

Referee
Some movie is about to coem out where Josh Harnett spends the majority of it topless, saw it in a preview.

~bedsy~

First Grade
rock_on_knights said:
SO DID I!!!!!! well i wasnt gonna move to america and marry him :lol: But i thought he was the cutest guy EVER :D
jtt6.jpg

I also thought David Duchovny was pretty cute.
david-duchovny11.jpg

This is for Chicken_Hunter
xf-129.jpg

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
When I was 10 my best friend and I had the biggest Peter Andre obsession! It lasted for 2 years. Very embarrassing!!!! After that I found him repulsive ... and I still do. I then moved on to Leonardo DiCaprio ... my bedroom was a shrine of Leo posters! Once again I moved on after a couple of years. Next was Prince William. I used to think he was the hottest thing on earth. And then when I was 16 I got over him and my next celeb crush became Andrew Johns. It still is to this day! :p

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Samwise said:
just thought of some others... (and this thread needs pictures)

who could forget Kelly Kapowski (Saved by the bell)
How could I forget Kelly. There's so many that I've forgotten now.
Ok here's my refreshed list in order.

Candace Cameron (Full House)
Kelly Kapowski
Martina Hingis
Larisa Olenik (Alice Mack)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Kristen Bell (Current Crush)

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I still can't believe I missed Kelly and Martina, two massive crushes at the time.

In order:

Tori Spelling (the ugly one from 90210) god knows why.
Nikki Taylor
Claudia Schiffer
Tia Carrare (the chick from waynes world)
Posh Spice (shes still so hot, give it up)
claire danes
emma Harrison (blonde chick from neighbours, played kimberley davies sister)

theres a few more as the years went on but yeah

garden fairy

Juniors
=P~ This isn't a teenage crush, but when I was 5, I was madly in love Toby from Young Talent Time.

Oooh! David James Elliott from Jag, years and years ago...I had a thing for older men...

The worst crushes I've had have been on bloody footballers however...

I think I wanted to marry Andrew Johns from the time I was 13, until I found out devestatingly that he had a girlfriend... :cry: I think I got over it pretty quickly after that.

After that, I moved on to Trent Estatheo and Clint Newton (they were total babies then, and only just getting into Jersey Flegg) - one that I still harbour today =P~

Stuzmeister

Juniors
garden fairy said:
Oooh! David James Elliott from Jag, years and years ago...I had a thing for older men...
Hahaha my Mum was in love with him. But it worked out well because my Dad loved Catherine Bell.

And so did I.:hitit:

les norton

First Grade
Most embarrassing teenage crushes...

Jon from NKOTB
newkids.jpg

emilo estevez from young guns
004253_15.jpg

OMG the shame...

les norton

First Grade
Of course that was until Robbie came along in like 94...he didnt actually take over from kelly until around 97.

williamsg.jpg

Latest posts