What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Televised Matches

Luke Bettz

Juniors
For anyone who is interested here are the televised Qld Cup matches for the first six rounds.
All games Sunday 2:00pm Qld time

17th March Round 1: Wynnum Manly Seagulls v Redcliffe Dolphins at BMD Kougari Oval

24th March Round 2: Burleigh Bears v Northern Pride at Pizzey Park

31st March Round 3: Ipswich Jets v Easts Tigers at North Ipswich Reserve

7th April Round 4: Souths Logan Magpies v Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles at Davies Park

14th April Round 5: Redcliffe Dolphins v Mackay Cutters at Dolphin Oval

21st April Round 6: Easts Tigers v Tweed Heads Seagulls at Langlands Park

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Interesting, every team except Norths Devils and Central Capras have a TV game. Maybe those 2 get R7&8?

Diesel

Referee
With the lack of RL on TV on Saturday night it'd be great if GEM channel had a game at 7:30

steeden.

Juniors
It will be interesting to see who is lead commentator (assuming that Vossy won't be returning to 9) - perhaps a chance for David Wright to return to calling Qcup games?

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
It's only been 1 and a bit seasons - but oh how I miss the days of the Saturday afternoon Q Cup on the ABC. Boland, Wright and Co.

Just not the same on a Sunday afternoon with channel 9 :-(

When does 9's rights for the Q-Cup end? Anyone know?

aarondoyle

Juniors
It's only been 1 and a bit seasons - but oh how I miss the days of the Saturday afternoon Q Cup on the ABC. Boland, Wright and Co.

The ratings have been better with 9 though.

I miss Vossy's commentary.

Packy

Bench
I am really enjoying it on 9. I miss saturday arvos for sure but there is a sense of professionalism about it now.

steeden.

Juniors

The rights for the Qcup were sold as part of the NRL rights to Nine - so they have it until the end of 2017.

I miss the Saturday ABC game, mainly because now there is no free to air rugby league, but I really like double of Qcup and NRL, plus the footy show and the roast (as bad as they are sans Vossy) and Broncos Insider (not a great fan, but it's rugby league coverage so can't complain)

Latest posts