What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Stadium and Suncorp crowds this weekend

Dutch Oven

Juniors
It's a Sunday game so I'm tipping 43,000 at Telstra against Brisbane. It Should just beat the Suncorp game by 3,000. :D
Should be two excellent games.

Nugby

Juniors
And I'm tipping there's no game at Telstra this week, with Brisbane playing the Dragons at Suncorp so unless you're referring to AFL, I have no idea what you're referring to. And I won't know what you're referring to if it IS AFL.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dutch Oven said:
It's a Sunday game so I'm tipping 43,000 at Telstra against Brisbane. It Should just beat the Suncorp game by 3,000. :D

Hmm who else plays at Suncorp apart from Queensland as Brisbane will be in Telstra. :?

iggy plop

First Grade
38,100 tickets sold so far for the Broncos game at the weekend according to the CM.

I'm predicting a sellout by kick-off.

JW

Coach
Dutch Oven said:

Unfortunately for you Dutchy, you were only half right.