What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Stadium question

Hoggy

Bench
How many rows are in the bottom bays behind the try-lines at Telstra Stadium?

I'm just trying to work out how far up I am.

innsaneink

Referee
I'm not sure, but this pic was taken from row 25 in bay 144 last year.

42ax4.jpg

mattyg

Bench
There are something like 50-52 rows behind the goals. I think it changes when you get to the better seats however. There are also 2 sections. Eg. there is 117-1 (which is about the first 30 rows) and 117-2 (the next 20 odd rows). Thats the best idea of where you will be sitting.

My tickets in 2004 look almost exactly the same as Ink's in 2005. And last year i sat up in the clouds in like 603 or something.

Hoggy

Bench
I'm in 139-1 so the bottom section, so it is more than 41 rows!

That pic looks pretty good though.

Ice777

Bench
We'll be pretty much in the same area of the pic posted but 143 row 23. We had better seats in 99 but we only went to the GF and not the prelim as well like this year so something had to give. But it doesn't worry me i'd sit on the roof if it meant i was there to see it.

innsaneink

Referee
Ice777 said:
We'll be pretty much in the same area of the pic posted but 143 row 23. We had better seats in 99 but we only went to the GF and not the prelim as well like this year so something had to give. But it doesn't worry me i'd sit on the roof if it meant i was there to see it.

You'll have Gringlis coming straight at you in one half.....we were directly in line with the Benji/Patty Richards show last year

esssee

Juniors
Ice777 said:

Ice,

We'll be sitting about 4 rows behind you, but actually went looking for these seats. Our group stands behind the goals on the South Hill at Olympic Park, and these seats offer about the same view.

No better way to watch the game.

Ice777

Bench
esssee said:
Ice,

We'll be sitting about 4 rows behind you, but actually went looking for these seats. Our group stands behind the goals on the South Hill at Olympic Park, and these seats offer about the same view.

No better way to watch the game.

No sh*t esssee? That's exactly where we stand at Olympic Park, have done since day one and it's pretty much the same spots as these seats. We've probably seen each other at the Graveyard plenty of times :lol:

camsmith

Juniors
I should have looked last w/e but can anyone tell me how the view is from the section Hoggy is talking about (behind the goals) right at the fence (row 2)?

Can you see over the advertising signs etc...? Cheers.

innsaneink

Referee
camsmith said:
I should have looked last w/e but can anyone tell me how the view is from the section Hoggy is talking about (behind the goals) right at the fence (row 2)?

Can you see over the advertising signs etc...? Cheers.

When theyre in the opposite end 30m <--> tryline, you'll be watching the big screen