What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TELSTRA STADIUM - Well Done

Frailty

First Grade
Unfortunately Timmah that is because a reputation that now goes with Bulldogs games (Note: I'm not saying it has been built on a fair foundation). Add the whole Cronulla Riots thing associated with it.... little numbers.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Timmah said:
Those wigs are classic btw boys. The CSSC was awesome entering the stadium too, and v well behaved.

V disappointed to note throughout the rest of the ground Bulldogs fans outnumbered Sharks fans 20:1.

And the return bout will be inverse.
with a little help from road blocks.

The Nulla

Juniors
I dont think we get a return bout this year though...

I didn't think many sharks fans would be present. Unfortunately, bulldogs games arne't very appealing to opposition fans.

Although the crowd was well behaved today there were still a handful of lowlife, haircut needing dregs who were intent on causing drama and these are not bulldog 'fans' despite wearing their colours. They were doing all this while the game was still going.

Lucky there was a big police presence that snuffed out much of this trouble.

Seriously, can these idiots get some kind of life?

The Nulla

Juniors
Hahaha... Did you see the back of that guys head? It was worse then birdies with about 10x more fluff...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm with you both there, they need a good kick up the back-side, and then some. It's a pity but as everyone saw today, things are being done, preventative measures are being taken.

Thomo.

First Grade
cheers timmah, good tough game. would be good to see the two sides play again, both at full strength:)

i loved when the stoushes were the field the CSSC started chanting 'Harmony!'

GOLD!