What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten Axes 'The Office'

White Poiner

Coach
Jordan said:
geez..they didn't give it much of a chance, did they? Axed after 2 episodes...

I remember Channel 9 did the same thing with The OC a couple of years back, and then Ten brought it back and now look at what a success it turned out to be.

Didnt know that.
Interesting!

Jae

Juniors
The first episode was horrific, the second episode was much better and actually quite funny. They had 2 episodes on the Wednesday but I didn't even realize it was on Thursday aswell. Great advertising 10.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I purely hated the fact that the first episode was a line for line copy from the UK version.

I kept expecting whatever the yank bosses name was to tell someone that he loved lamp.

Parra_Eels

Bench
didnt watch the yank version - looked horrible. nothing can beat the christmas specials for the uk version

hrundi99

First Grade
I think you would appreciate Raymond more if you're older and married with an overpowering mother-in-law.

The show is very perceptive about some of the annoyances in daily life.

Having said that, it did get a bit repetitive.

ps I always thought (especially in the later series) that Patricia Heaton was a first class MILF.

hrundi99

First Grade
How good was The UK Office finale when David tells Chris to F*** off!

We all cheered...

Mr Saab

Referee
hrundi99 said:
ps I always thought (especially in the later series) that Patricia Heaton was a first class MILF.

she is sensational for 47. Saw her interviewed n Jay Leno earlier this yr and she had the body of a 25 yr old.

i loved the UK version
and found the US one a bit strange (particularly the lame characters)

but it had its moments and i wanted to see the rest of it
it really was hilarious at times..."I'm HITLER!" and diversity day hahahaha