What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennessee Titans

Superbowl Champs 2004 ? Steve McNair looking absolutely superb and could well be MVP this year. He is, in my opinion, better than Culpepper, Vick, Manning and anyone else as he has the size is fast and is very hard to put down.

John_Travolta

Juniors
LOL@ better than Peyton Manning bro, dunno what games you`ve been watching this year but After Manning, theres a stock pile of MVP candidates waiting in the wings, but yes McNair is one of them.

Troy

kurt faulk

Coach

it's real tough to choose between mcnair and culpepper right now. they are definately the two best qbs playing right now. they will probably play each other in the superbowl so we will find out first hand.

manning? pfft. when he does something in a playoff game, then come back to us.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Hey faulk, alright here`s the thing You don`t have any idea whats been going on in the NFL with stupid remarks like that about Peyton Manning, WE AREN`T YET in the playoffs.....sheesh mate, you gotta get that chip off your shoulder fast.

Troy

John_Travolta

Juniors
Ok wait faulk....b4 you rightback, I`ll just say this, I respect your opinion and leave it at that.....lol save arguments.

Troy

kurt faulk

Coach

how does that saying go?

it doesn't matter what you do in september or october, it's what you do in january.

has manning won a playoff game yet? maybe it will be 4th time the charm. this is a huge monkey on his back and he knows it. this won't go away for manning until he wins in january.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah well thats truth in itself man, Peyton has demons he must face and conquer this year, and I believe he`ll do it. Wether or not its in Januray is another matter! :?

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Manning is a great QB. he has kept his team in the top of their division for a couple of years running and it looks like this year may be the colts year. your right that he is under alot of pressure this year after being knocked out so many times but if anyone can lead the colts to a superbowl win it is him.

Manning will be under pressure to do something for the Colts soon. It's not enough to just have him running the show when his supporting cast need to show up most of all in the playoffs.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
exactly what i said. if the colts dont want him im sure they can find a spot for him at Oakland. that would be really cool!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
Manning aint going anywhere, the Colts got him as a first round pick and intended on keeping him for a long time.

And you cant blame Manning for them not winnin in post season, sometimes good players are made to look bad by the people around them

John_Travolta

Juniors
I love the Titans wide out quartet tho, I like Calico aswell. On MANNING, yeah sure he only threw 6 tds in one game and it was the first time a QB had done so in 22 years go figure....but I really think he`s MVP material still. Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne are motoring along and probably will become Indy`s first two WR`s to catch for 10 td`s each in one year. BTW just a foot note: Edgerrin James is back and he may be looming large in the last half of the season they gave him two extra weeks off!!!!.....he may go berko on the ground.

Troy

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think Wayne is doing that well, he only had that one breakout game early and has been quiet since then.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Lol whatever, Reggie Wayne proved yet another one of my points on another player, Wayne had 2 touchdown catches against Houston. He`s a consistant performer mate.

Troy

Paullyboy

Coach
John_Travolta said:
Lol whatever, Reggie Wayne proved yet another one of my points on another player, Wayne had 2 touchdown catches against Houston. He`s a consistant performer mate.

Troy

hahah, could you take your head out of your arse for a few minutes mate. :shock:

And he is far from a consistent performer, he has touchdown catches in 3 of his 7 games. And he has gotten over 70 yards in only 3 of his 7 games.

Far from consistent.