What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Campese V Todd Carney

Earl

Coach
How can you compare the two? While they have both played 3 games, Campese has had much more game time then Carney.

Give Campo some time, It will be funny to see how people change their opinions after he has one great game.

Have some faith people he is destined to be a great player for us.

Earl

Coach
Meh, I was just saying that the guy who started the thread was comparing the two by stats. I think thats a little unfair given a) The amount of extra time Campese has had on the feild and b) The different natures of the games.

Raider_69

Post Whore
whats this?!
earl accually talking some good footy :lol:
didnt think it could happen, thought the FFB had currupted ya :p

Earl

Coach
Problem is of the FFBers ever see me talkin footy so how would they know 8)

Freddo

Juniors
give campo a break he like carney needs some quailty game time to show there potenial plus they need to playing together to see how they go. at the moment i dont see it happening unless we inject them from the bench or go with them both in the starting side but who u gonna leave out. no way elliot is gonna drop the pairing of gafa and mclinden there goin great guns and croker at lock well u never gonna drop him.

Latest posts