What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Hill Fined in Court

fish eel

Immortal
Just heard on the radio that Tezza Hill and one of the fulton boys have been hot with a couple of fines and ordered by the court to pay NSW Fisheries court costs for doing some dodgy stuff with lobsters.

:lol: :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
A former Australian league star and his brother-in-law are being investigated by NSW Fisheries for allegedly tampering with lobster pots on the Hawkesbury River.

Ex-Manly players Terry Hill and Scott Fulton - son of league legend Bobby Fulton - were allegedly caught lifting several pots from on the river north of Sydney on Thursday.

Mr Hill told The Daily Telegraph he hadn't taken any lobsters and the incident was all a misunderstanding.

"Scotty and I were on the water when we came across four or five buoys," he said.

"We lifted them out and there was nothing in them.

"The next thing this Fisheries boat came flying at us and told us we were pulling up commercial lobster traps.

"I didn't know they were commercial fishing traps, it's not something we do every day."

Owner of the traps and close family friend of the footballer's father, Tom Van de Noot, said he was angered by the continual poaching of his traps, but would not press charges against Hill and Fulton.

"I don't know if it was them," he said.

If charged and convicted the pair could be fined $10,000 and or jailed for three months, the paper said.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Natio...bster-tampering/2005/12/31/1135915712097.html

paulb88

Juniors
How funny. I could just picture Terry in the witness box pleading not guilty.

"Im inno-*shhh*-ent"

fish eel

Immortal
The judge had to wear a raincoat

I dont have a link for what happened in court today....it's running on the ABC news.

Hurriflatch

Referee
This was in the news a few months ago

thjey had a photo of Hill in a pair of speedos

it made me spew up my cornflakes, man Tezza hjas let himself go

parra pete

Referee
Bozo and Hadley should be able to make up a good song about that one..
"Rock Lobster"...........B52........
Should get a good run on Hadley's Show tomorrow....
:lol:....Classic...
Moral of the story ''Be careful of the stones that you throw".....or "People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones"

Utey

Coach
TBH its a norm that people lift your traps up and take your catch. Just stupid to get caught doing it. FFS the fisheries boat can be seen from kms away its bright yellow.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well Tezza never was the sharpest knife in the draw and Scott Fulton has gotta be close to being disowned by Bob considering how cra* he played and now this.

RAM

Juniors
Tezza's a tool.

Once a tool always a tool.

The funniest excuse for poaching the lobsters was from Fulton though.
He used the excuse that he was always living in the shadow of his father, for pinching the lobsters.

Look out eels fans, we could have Eric Jnr and Joel on the news soon, being exposed for pinching John Dory from the Fish Markets and then blaming their famous Dads for it ! :crazy:

fish eel

Immortal
Last night on the news, they played the fisheries hidden video footage capturing them in the act!!!