What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test & Titans matches

Scott

Bench
Fellas,
Is anyone going to be at these games?
I' myself and me will be making the trip over and have purchased the tickets to the games.
Would be good to see Manu back for Sunday, however I tend to side with those saying lets get him 110% right rather than 95%.

kos

Juniors
I live on the Gold Coast and booked tickets as soon as they were available.
There is also a truck show on Saturday at Southbank in Brisbane if you are interested in trucks.
If you stay on the Coast public transport to to the Kiwis, Broncos and Tit-Warr games is free. Dont get a cab.

Skram

Juniors
I'm going, free tickets to both games, flights, accomodation, Sea World passes and a Mad Butcher BBQ on Sunday thanks to NZRL, Jetstar and the Titans. I love those guys. :D:D:D:D:D Can't &#$%ing wait!!!

My Morning Coat

Juniors
Got my tickets, looking like it could be close to a sellout.Ticketek man said there's only a few thousand left and if pax no are any indication my is 23520