What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tevita Falou

2 True Blues

Coach
Would help you if I could mate. No programmes fg/all at Oki RD 1. And I could not afford the 3 1/2 hr petrol money for the wests slaughter the week after mate.

NZ Jet

Juniors
had a fairly quiet day against wests.

In attack most of the action was down our left side (he was right wing) - Ford scored 3 tries.

in defence... well, we didn't have to defend much!

Geohood

Bench
How big is he compared to Falou? If he has the same physique thats a good start.

I just feel that he'll end up a flop though.

I havent seen Israel close up but my son met Tevita and his looks to be as big as his brother. great person and humble.I hope he makes it big time.:D

brendothejet

First Grade
I had a chat with him after the game last saturday and he seemed like a nice bloke. My missus is a storm fan and so had to get a photo to match the one she has with Iz.

He seems to be a very solid player, scored a cracker at OKI jubilee.

Could be a star.

Geohood

Bench
brendothejet said:
I had a chat with him after the game last saturday and he seemed like a nice bloke. My missus is a storm fan and so had to get a photo to match the one she has with Iz.

He seems to be a very solid player, scored a cracker at OKI jubilee.

Could be a star.

Could he be as good as his brother? Or are they different types of players?

Latest posts