What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tezza already gets the sack

Sharks_fan

Juniors
i was reading in the news paper today that terry hill has already beeen given the sack from south sydney. A few weeks ago terry was off to see his kids and he crashed into a fence, it was later found out that terry had a low blood alchole levle. Souths released his one factor is his release is that south get $500.000 a year from a sponser " arive alive".

WHats your say.......should souths re sign terry

iggy plop

First Grade
I cannot believe Souths have wasted 250,000 bucks on this crock. He was nearly the highest paid player at the Tigers and gave the club very little. It's not like Souths owe him anything. As soon as he got any good he pissed off out of the joint. Now he's back when it should all over.

I he wanted to play it should've been for match payments only or a very small sign-on fee. This club will never learn.

Why Souths Why??

Another bad fookin decision.

Seano

Juniors
Souths are full of bad decision hopefully.

however if things change at Souths soon (as many are predicting) then there may be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Seano said:
Souths are full of bad decision hopefully.

however if things change at Souths soon (as many are predicting) then there may be some light at the end of the tunnel.

The only change that will save Souths is location and getting rid of antiquated, ignorant directors.

Hill is a great player and will inspire Souths next season. He might even save you from the spoon.

Tamazoid said:
Hill is a great player and will inspire Souths next season. He might even save you from the spoon.

You are kidding right??? What possible contribution can Terry Hill offer? 2004 has not even started and Tezza has already made an impact on Souths sleeve sponsor. Good on ya Tezz! Souths will be lucky to get 10 games out of him. He is 5 seasons past his best.

Seano

Juniors
when the AGM comes around next year the broom will be swept through the board (if you believe the doomsayers)

i for one hope that Souths can get a bunch of blokes together that will just have the one purpose of getting Souths back to the top of the comp and leave all the other crap aside.

RifRaf

Juniors
Oh just in case you missed it in my other post Rabbits fans I just like to remind you that TEZZA'S penalty count this year given away 13 from 13 games most of any tigers player including those who played in every game.... Enjoy!

RifRaf

Juniors
What a comeback RatsArse or should I say Mohhummad? You really suck
please stop torturtring your keyboard.......

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
What a comeback RatsArse or should I say Mohhummad? You really suck
please stop torturtring your keyboard.......

As opposed to you "torturtring" your spell checker

RifRaf

Juniors
Bagging me for spelling mistakes! Hah, always the last resort of a poster
with nothing!! Hang on a minute while I digress back to the playground when I was in kindergaten to find a comeback you may be able to understand....

rastus

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Bagging me for spelling mistakes! Hah, always the last resort of a poster
with nothing!! Hang on a minute while I digress back to the playground when I was in kindergaten to find a comeback you may be able to understand....

:lol: :lol: there is absolutely nothing that you would know that I would even consider remotely intelligent or worthy of understanding. If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
Rastus....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a name for a monkey :lol: :lol: :lol: . Your just as funny as one too.

RifRaf

Juniors
Congradutions RatArse you've progressed to 1st grade humour... "If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you" you really are coming along.... Maybe you could finger paint your next post to me???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are a big disappointment rastus, especially to Hannibal, how is that poor fellow going to get a feed of brains while your around, without manipulating your backside. :lol: :lol:

At least our mistakes can be easily fixed, Souths has been a mistake since 1909. Gutless mob of cowards you are too-the only way you could beat us in a final was through deception. We beat you guys how many times and we actually turned up and done ya's on the field like men. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
:lol: :lol: wow, now i've got three supporters of the merged scum on the go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let me see, that would result in a combined iq of..........nah still not enough :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll tell ya, the three of our IQ's combined equals the total IQ of all Souths fans in the history of the game, which in your words, is still not enough. You really do have to do better than that. :lol: :lol: :lol: