What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tezza strikes again

Eelectrica

Referee
Poor Tezza. Age and senilty are catching up with him. He thinks it's 1995 and he's playing the '95 Eels with the '95 manly side.

Time to go back to the nursing home Tezza.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
So he thinks the only way they can beat us is if the boys don't show up on the day because they've "underestimated Manly"??? That's weak....he could've at least been man enough to say that they're ready to go up against a full strength Eels side because they're confident enough to beat them. What a tosser he is....can't wait for Sunday.

Eelectrica

Referee
No way Brian Smith will allow our players to take Manly lightly. We've come too far and endured too much to throw it all away just like that.

I hope you kill them. I was so pissed we lost to them... but at least Hindy scored 2 tries and proved that overrated hack wrong. Had to love Cross kneeing Hill in the head too...

I'm rooting for Parra in the finals now, so I hope you smash 'em next week.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
The Colonel said:
2 wins from their last nine and he expects a finals showdown of yesteryear? They couldn't put away the Raiders last night who had half a first grade side. Enjoy the rest of September Tezza.... By the way hows the head?

Um, we did put the Raiders away...

effnic

Bench
all i have to say is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo parra wankers booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its so funny reading this forum and your all blowing up checking the last time manly and parra clashed in a final i thought you androtops are cool and dont care yeh my ass tezza has already got wat he wanted you idiots going oh we hate manly blah blah blah its really sad. One last thing how do ppl in parra afford computers?

brenno

Juniors
I'm hoping the eels crush the eagles as well and tezza cops a few in the process. Even though you guys are a different team without hindmarsh you should still dominate the eagles who are possibly the worst team to make the 8 in a long time.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
effnic said:
all i have to say is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo parra wankers booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its so funny reading this forum and your all blowing up checking the last time manly and parra clashed in a final i thought you androtops are cool and dont care yeh my ass tezza has already got wat he wanted you idiots going oh we hate manly blah blah blah its really sad. One last thing how do ppl in parra afford computers?

:lol:

Miss_Eels

Juniors
effnic said:

How do people in Manly not understand the importance of an education?

Eels Fan

Juniors
effnic said:
What language is he speaking?

mickdo

Coach
Miss_Eels said:
How do people in Manly not understand the importance of an education?
It's very hard for them to understand the importance of it when they can't even spell it...

bartman

Immortal
effnic said:

Oh dear :(

Hellsy

Immortal
mickdo said:
I think officially it's called 'tool', A dialect commonly spoken on the northern beaches.

:lol: :lol: exactly right Mickdo!!!!!
Last time we went down to Manly all these drunken men were yelling out very intelligent comments at us in slur.. we dubbed Manly language as 'tool'.

How funny!!! :lol: :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Hellchick said:
:lol: :lol: exactly right Mickdo!!!!!
Last time we went down to Manly all these drunken men were yelling out very intelligent comments at us in slur.. we dubbed Manly language as 'tool'.

How funny!!! :lol: :lol:

Haven't you seen that park just north of the River Theatre lately? I almost got a long-neck thrown at me after buying a bass guitar from the Guitar Factory...

Hellsy

Immortal
Ahhhh..... another week of Manly trolls speaking tool. How fortunate are we??

Gee I'm glad that we have our sub forum now. I vote we all go and play in there this week to avoid the plague