What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank god for o'davis

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
After watching the Origin. I'm so pleased we have o'davis. Finch's torpedo bombs were unbelievable. IMO o'davis is one of the safest fullbacks in the game and he should be expecting a few coming is way on friday night.

Gooba

Juniors
I was just looking threw some stats of o'davis...
Trs 213
Gls 77
F/G 1
Pts 399
Lets hope he can score a try tomorrow night to get to the 400 mark!
Also anyone remeber when he scored his field goal?

Gooba

Juniors
I was just looking threw some stats of o'davis...
Trs 213
Gls 77
F/G 1
Pts 399
Lets hope he can score a try tomorrow night to get to the 400 mark!
Also anyone remeber when he scored his field goal?

hahaha oops!
app 213
trys 77
Gls 45
F/G 1
Pts 399
Sorry bout that!

Remember the take robbie did at suncorp last year from a gigantic lockyer bomb? he was so pleased with himself he gave a little wave when he ran the ball up :lol: That was an awesome take, i reckon half the crowd thought he was going to drop it.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Remember the take robbie did at suncorp last year from a gigantic lockyer bomb? he was so pleased with himself he gave a little wave when he ran the ball up :lol: That was an awesome take, i reckon half the crowd thought he was going to drop it.

That was classic. He's always been great under the high ball. It's been one of his greatest features.

i hate your signature bedsy lol however i love your avatar ;) go the cowboys! are you gonna have a roosters one now? lol. might be a while until you get the knights one back hehe

Latest posts